Two

"Come on, 'Sco. Time to get up." Daya shook the smaller girl gently by her hip the next morning. She knew for a fact that her girlfriend would not be getting up that way, but she still found herself playing along like this every morning they spent together.

Bosco smiled and kept her eyes closed, her head buried in the pillows as she laid on her stomach. The blankets had been pushed away during the heat of the night, and she tried not to squeak when Daya hooked a leg over her hip and straddled her lower back.

"However shall I wake the sleeping beauty?" Daya said dramatically, making Bosco struggle not to giggle as her hair was gently pulled back and out of her face. Daya traced her fingers down Bosco's exposed sides, a smirk on her face when she got her to stir a little. "There must be only one way..."

Before Bosco could break her silence, she squealed when quick kisses were peppered against her neck. "Daya-" She squeaked out, her girlfriend's chest pressed against her back now as she started to fall into a fit of giggles.

Daya smiled and gently nipped at the skin of her neck, earning another squeal as she held her down by her hips. "You should be used to this by now."

"I never will be." Bosco said through her giggles, sitting up only when Daya moved off of her. She pulled herself into her lap, cupping the taller girl's face in her hands and pulling her down to her lips.

She couldn't ever see herself becoming used to mornings with Daya. Not when every morning felt special to her. She wrapped her legs around Daya's waist, smiling into their kiss and tracing her thumbs over her cheeks when a small fluff ball jumped up onto the bed to join them.

Daya pulled away with one last peck to her forehead, letting Fendi jump between them with her little tail wagging. "I think someone wants breakfast."

"I've got it." Bosco smiled, stealing another kiss before scooping Fendi up in her arms and pulling herself up from the bed.

She let Daya slip a shirt onto her before she went downstairs, Fendi's tail still wagging the whole time. As usual, an extra cup filled with coffee was sitting for her on the counter with Maddy nowhere to be seen. And next to that was one of Daya's energy drinks that Bosco claimed tasted like acid.

Fendi ran around her ankles as she poured the food into her bowl, and Daya leaned against one of the counters after following her downstairs. "Is everyone still coming over?" The smaller girl asked, walking over to her girlfriend and leaning her head against her chest.

"They better be. Because we have a set list to go over." Daya opened her energy drink and took a sip, trying to kiss Bosco after but making her grimace and dodge her lips.

"Nasty." She gagged, holding her face still by her cheeks. "No kissing allowed when you drink that."

Daya raised a brow, a teasing smile on her face. "Oh really?" She laid her hands on Bosco's waist.

That made her squeak, and Bosco shook her head in an effort to get rid of the blush that tried spreading on her face. "Really-"

Daya leaned closer, making Bosco's heart speed up when she lowered herself off of the counter. The smaller girl squeaked when their positions were suddenly changed, her back pressed against the counter as Daya towered over her and leaned her head down to her neck.

"Not even if I do it like this?" She pressed a kiss to Bosco's neck and nipped lightly, making her gasp quietly and grab onto her shoulders.

Bosco bit her lip. "W-Well when you do it like that then m-maybe-"

Daya smirked against her skin, leaving more kisses up to her jaw before connecting their lips and swiping her tongue over her bottom lip. Bosco went weak in the knees for her, melting into it and holding onto her to keep herself up.