Assassination Classroom One-shot

This a one-shot of what I think would happen if Gakashu and Karma would be dating and wanted to bring Nagisa into the mix.  Sorry if there will be a few mistakes.  It took me a while to get it the way I wanted it.

"Have you asked him yet, Karma?" He heard his boyfriend's voice from behind. He knows what his lover want, but can he really do that? Gakushu has known that Karma had a crush on Nagisa, yet he never acted on it, because he has Gakushu Asuno as his other half. Yet lately he has seen that his lover has been looking over at Nagisa when no one is looking.

'Can it be that he doesn't love me anymore?' the thought was running through Karma's mind. He know that Gakushu will never allow him to top him, yet just once in their relationship he wants to make Asuno understand the feelings he has each time they end up having sex.

"Babe, what's wrong? You keep spacing out on me, this isn't like you." Asuno told him.

"Sorry, it's just....am I not good enough for you anymore?" Karma asked in a small voice.

"What brought this on? You know what, never mind, and the answer is no, you are everything to me. The reason I asked you that question, is that I know that you want to top me; you know my answer to that. You make me happy, and I know that Nagisa will make you happy if you can top him. I mean, you have been checking him out when he is not looking right? Not to mention that I have seen you making a move on him, yet you stop yourself each time." Karma was just looking at his boyfriend. He never even knew that Asuno was paying that much attention.

"Yeah, I have. We have been friends since kindergarten. I have always had a crush on him, yet I never acted upon it. Since we got together, I tried to stay away form him, yet he always seem to end up finding me. I was scared that you would do something to him if you ever were to catch us together." Karma's voice was quiet and soft. It was as if he was afraid that if he were to talk any louder then Asuno would do something to him. Not that he really could, I mean he can kill his own boyfriend without batting an eye.

"Babe, just talk to him, tell him what is going on. I mean, if he agrees to this, I know that it would make you happy. Moreover, in the end, it would make me happy too. I know that loving two people at once, cannot always be easy, but I know that you have the space in your heart for this. Tell you what, if and only if Nagisa agrees on this, I will allow you to top me, but only once. That is why Nagisa will be there. I will only touch him if you and he are comfortable about this. Deal?" Asuno asked his boyfriend.

Neither of the boys knows that Nagisa was standing very near them and could hear what they were talking about. Yet he pretended not to hear them. He walked forward greeted them and hiked up the mountain to his class. His mind reeling about what he just heard. His best friend since kindergarten have a crush on him, while he is still single, now that he have Asuno he still wants to be with Nagisa?

'Don't know if I should confront Karma about this.......no wait, Asuno would be better, seeing as he is the one who is behind all of this after all. I should wait until after school is finished. And I better step up my game, seeing as I know that Karma would expect me to be seeing him differently today.' Nagisa thought as he was waiting for the rest of the class to get here. As he was looking around, he found that his best friend Tomohito Sugino was already in class.

"Sugino, can I ask you a weird question?" Nagisa asked his best fried.

"Sure, what's wrong? Did you get into another fight with Karma about something? You know, I have been itching to go at him." Sugino answered him.