28: If I stay

Hello There, my lovely readers! Some may know I took inspiration from a season 4 episode of the Clone Wars for the last two chapters. This one is no different, in case this one and the next will be influenced by Ahsoka and how she left the order told differently. Mainly for time's sake and not wanting to have an all-out copy of the episode — where is the creativity in that?

Here are two more pics because why not? 💜🥰

Thank you for reading

Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoy and don't forget to comment and vote❣️

✧༺♥༻∞ ∞༺♥༻✧

"You can do it, Reva. Focus on the Force around you," I said to the dark pigtail youngling. She tried blocking the laser shooting from our sphere-shaped practice droid. It kept hitting her, and she started to get upset.

"I can't do it," she pouted and slammed her blue practice saber to the ground.

I had to stop myself from giggling as images flooded my head of me yelling at Master Obi and that stupid rock.

I was a pain in the ass back then.

I got down to her eye level, gently squeezing her shoulder. "I know it's frustrating. I remember when I couldn't lift a rock without my hands. It takes practice and loads of hugs." I grabbed the youngling and squeezed her to death.

"Master Leta!" she yelped in surprise. "I can do it without the hug monster!"

"Damn, straight you can!"

"Master Leta, you said a bad word."

I laughed nervously.
She was correct; those words shouldn't come out of my mouth in front of the younglings. I knew I needed to do better. I didn't want all the kiddies picking up my bad habits — what would the Council think?

The doors swished open, and I paused, dying inside and praying to some Force God that nobody heard that. Obi-Wan strolled in — expression? Curious, probably wanting to know why I cursed in front of younglings. It was a positive pet talk — nothing terrible.
Yet that wouldn't absolve me from my poor actions.