30: Prelude to Revenge of the Sith

A long time ago in a Galaxy far, far away....

It is time, my lovely readers! An overly emotional and romantic Prelude to Revenge of the Sith is coming up

It is time, my lovely readers! An overly emotional and romantic Prelude to Revenge of the Sith is coming up. So I guess you could say it begins now! I'm so excited!!! Revenge of the Sith is by far my favorite Star Wars movie!

         ✧༺♥༻∞ ∞༺♥༻✧

A hand brushed against my shoulder, gently waking me from sleep. My eyes greeted the city lights; shadows created from blinds showed the sun had yet to rise. Why was Ani waking me up so early?

"Leta, I need to tell you something," Anakin said, his lips gently playing with my earlobe. A tantalizing touch that tickled, and I rolled over with a tired giggle.

"You are the most beautiful sight to wake up to," he whispered. "I'm the luckiest man in the universe; if I forget, feel free to remind me."

I giggled even harder. If he woke me up to tell me that, I wouldn't complain. He was a hell of a sight to wake up to. It was always a reminder of handsome he was. His eyes, their majestic haunting blue, filled with emotions. Eyes that promised me what I feared to ask of another. His golden hair, wavy, brushing against his cheeks and shoulders, a bit messy from waking up, made it even more tempting to fool around.

And his lips, the ultimate temptation of the Galaxy. I wanted them constantly, whether for a simple kiss, a hot make-out, or something more adventurous. Hell, I wanted all of him. Thank the Force he was my one and only love.

He stroked my cheek, and I couldn't resist. I brought his soft lips against mine, enjoying the tenderness of his kiss. My hands weaved through his golden hair and the leather of his robes... Wait what?

I pulled away, popping myself up and looking at him quizzically. "You are dressed a little prematurely, don't you think?"

My hand wandered over his robe-covered chest. I had to press harder because his uniform was so thick with protection. I didn't mind; all things considered, it kept him safe. My robes were suited for mobility, meaning I had to be extra careful.

He heaved a heavy, defeated sigh, averting his gaze, which was a bad sign. "The Council requested I return to the outer-rim sieges. I didn't want to tell you last night, I... I don't know when I'll return."