05

"Finally today Rohan is going to USA I've given him a ring to hand it to Sid because I couldn't give him his birthday gift as he was not here" she thought and left for the university

"what are you thinking about so much pretty lady " Vani said bringing her out of her thoughts.

" nothing much come on let's go finally after tomorrow we'll be free and we'll get graduated " she was so happy.

"Are you happy about graduation or that after graduation you will be able to go USA to meet Sid haan?" Vani asked teasingly.

she smacked vani's forehead and said "both ways my spring onion" and winked at her.

" heyy don't you dare to call me that okay" vani said .
" okay bhabhi "
" better "

In USA -

| Sid |

"Today, I'm not feeling good, so I'm thinking about staying at home. I won't be able to attend any meetings or do any sort of work. This girl, my dear Kate, has been bothering me since morning. Why can't she leave me alone? Oh great, now she's coming towards me. Why me, God?"

"What happened, baby? Are you hurting somewhere?" Kate asked.

"Yes, on my neck," he replied irritably.

"Do you want me to massage your neck?"

"Are you out of your mind, Kate?" Sid was cut off in his sentence as soon as they heard a doorbell.

"Go and check who is there," he ordered. Kate nodded and went towards the door.

As soon as she opened the door, she saw an unfamiliar face, and the same was true for the person standing on the door.

| Rohan |

"Finally, today I'll be able to meet him as I got free from my cousin's wedding. I know his address as he told me once when he was in India. I went to his home, and as soon as the door was opened, a girl appeared. She was not Indian, and I didn't know her. I knew his parents, and as far as I knew, he didn't even have any siblings. So, I thought maybe she was some maid or something because she looked like one. I came out of my thoughts when she said something."

"Hello, Mr. Whatever you are, who are you and what are you doing here?" she asked him.

"I came here to meet my friend," Rohan said.

"I don't know you, and I don't think you came to the right place," she replied.

Rohan thought (What an annoying woman. He cursed her internally.) and then said, "Does Siddharth Shekhawat live here?"

"Oh, you came to meet Siddharth. Yes, he does. Are you his friend?" she asked.

"Yes, I am. Can I come in?" Rohan requested.

"Please do," she welcomed him inside and went towards Sid.

"Baby, see who's here," she said to Sid.

Sid was working on his laptop, but he was not paying attention, so he replied looking towards his laptop, "Who's there, baby?"

"Your friend," she replied.

He still wasn't paying attention. Kate turned towards Rohan and said, "He's always like this. What a busy boyfriend I have! But I know how to make him attentive. Wait and watch now," she said to Rohan and quickly went towards Sid and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Baby, stop this for a while and look, your friend has come," she said.

"Who is it now?" he asked and looked up. The mobile fell from his hand, and he got up from his place immediately. The ground slipped under his feet. He was beyond shocked. He came out of his thoughts when Rohan came and punched him.