23

| Amisha |

I know it's my fault. I know it very well. I shouldn't have behaved with him like that. He's trying so hard to make something out of the relationship, but I always end up ruining it.

I regret so much for snapping at him, but I couldn't help it when he called me Misha. My anger rushed through my veins, but he was wrong about one thing: I'm still in love with Siddharth.

I swear, I didn't even think about him in this whole month because no matter what our relationship is, he's my husband, and I would never think about someone else.

Even if I'm not in love with Vivaan, the day I got married to him was the day I became his. I have to do something. I should apologize to him.

| Author |

He came very late when Amisha was waiting for him to eat. It was 11:00 PM, and he entered all soaked in water as it was raining heavily.

He didn't even glance at her and moved to the bedroom. Amisha didn't say anything and went after him to their room.

He came out of the bathroom after changing into his night clothes with a towel in his hand, ruffling through his hair as he went towards the mirror.

That's when Amisha called him, "Vivaan, ap khana kha lein," (Vivaan please eat the dinner) she said, but Vivaan didn't respond to her. So she went towards him. "Vivaan?"

"I've already eaten out, and you don't need to pretend you care for me. It's enough in front of the world," he said and moved towards the couch to sleep. She understood that he was very angry with her. She called him again while fidgeting her fingers.

"Why are you sleeping there?"

"What if I end up making you feel uncomfortable? That's what I have been doing from day one we got married according to you." He replied sternly.

She felt terrible after hurting him this much. No matter how much they argued, he never ignored her, but now he was ignoring her. Without asking any more questions, she slept on an empty stomach.

It's morning, and once again Vivaan continued his ignorance with her. As soon as she woke up, she saw him getting ready for the office.

He got up earlier than usual, and the reason was well known. She moved towards him and called out to him, but he left the room without even listening to her, making her feel even more horrible than she already was.

She even called him, but he kept declining her calls. She kept thinking over and over again about what to do. This time, she really wanted to make everything right between them. He's really good, and she shouldn't behave badly. Suddenly, a thought popped into her mind.

She cooked food for him and decided to have lunch with him.

She arrived at Oberoi Industries. As she was going in, the receptionist stopped her humbly.

"Excuse me, ma'am, can you please tell me whom you're here to meet?" she asked.

Amisha replied, "I'm here to meet Vivaan."

The receptionist asked, "Ma'am, may I know your name, please?"

Amisha told her, and the receptionist cheerfully said, "You're the chairman's wife!" Amisha nodded with a small smile on her face.