32

Happy 77th independence day 🇮🇳

| Amisha |

"You've made me realize how worthy I am of being loved. Trust me, I'll love you more than anyone ever could, and I'll keep your heart safe with me." I said internally and gave a small peck on his lips and he became stiff on his position making me chuckle.

"What's with you today? All these new versions, huh?" He asked, smirking. Oh god, I am loving this smirk right now.

"Nothing. I am feeling very happy right now. This calm road, soothing air - it's just you and me sitting like this; it's just perfect."  I replied keeping my cold hand on his warm ones.

"It's only you and I who will ever be like this -    
just perfect," he said and tilted up my face, kissing my eyelids.

Didn't I say how much I loved when he treated me like this, just like a flower? As if he held me tighter, I'd break. He held me so lightly,
like cotton.

"You've become my happy habit, my happy place. I feel the safest with you. The one thing which I know is that I no longer intend to live away from you because I can't live without you." I said and could see his lips curving up into a satisfying,relieved smile.

I can't deny how much loved he makes me feel. He's the person I will choose over everyone.
He's my life, my love.

"You're so radiant, Meesh~ah, and now I can no longer hide my feelings from you. You're
my heart I've loved you from the first day I saw you. I've always been in love with you. You've always been there in my wildest fantasies and dreams. To me, it's you and I who matter the most - it's us," finally, he confessed.

Yes, and I could feel my heart beating very fast. I placed my hand over it to calm myself down. I could feel myself unable to breathe because of his confession.

( I mean just look at this, nothing could be more perfect than this finally he confessed and she realised 🤌🏻😩)

| Author |

After he confessed, she felt a mix of emotions rushing through her. Her heart was pounding, and she couldn't believe what she had just heard. The weight of his words sank deep in her heart in her soul.

A sense of relief washed over her, knowing that their feelings were mutual. She felt validated and cherished, knowing that he had always been in love with her it made her heart flutter with joy.

That's when he wrapped his hands around her and continued, "Promise me that you'll allow your heart to fall in love with me. Don't stop it," he said, and she decided not to tell him that she felt the same for him right now.

"I promise, but for that, you have to make me fall for you," she said, and he nodded.

"If something happened to you, I'll burn this world" he said to himself.

"My heart," he whispered, his face nestled in the crook of her neck as he inhaled her lavender body fragrance, which was arousing him.

"This is bad," she said, lowering her head.

"Yes, you not loving me is very bad," he replied, still drawing circles on her neck and tickling her.

"No, I mean you always call me with nicknames when I don't call you with one," she said, and he chuckled at her sentence.

"Then give me one."

"Yes, tell me what I should call you," she asked, and he chuckled again.

"Ab yeh bhi main batau?" (Should I tell this now as well) he mused.