12

Vivaan's mother name is Shalini Oberoi

After four days -

At OBEROIS -

"Mom, first you asked me to go and have a meeting with them, and now dinner? Seriously?" he said after getting irritated with his mom.

"So what?" his mother asked.

" I'm not coming. I really have a lot of work," he replied.

"You better get ready in 15 minutes without any tantrums. I don't want to be late," she ordered.

"I ain't coming," he was adamant.

"Fine, then don't talk to me ever!" his mother started emotional drama.

"When will you stop your emotional blackmailing and stubbornness?" he said, as he was so done with her.

"Fine! Why would you listen to me? I'm not even your real mother," she said, and he shouted.

"MOM! Don't you dare say that! You're just like my real mother... fine, but at least tell me the real reason for going there. I know it's not just a dinner."

"My dear son, you know me very well. Okay, I'll tell you. We're going there for your marriage," she revealed.

"Huh?" He asked confusingly

" Yes, for your marriage. We'll talk with Mr. and Mrs. Singhania's daughter." She said clearing his confusion

"What? No! Mom, I don't even know her," he protested.

"That's why I wanted you to meet her that day, but she couldn't come. So, no problem, today you can get to know her." His mother suggested

"I am definitely not coming then," he declared his decision while his mother tried to convince him.

"Why, Vivaan? Why do you behave like a brat always? Why don't you listen to me?"

"Mom, please stop your drama. I will not marry that girl."

"Vivaan, your wedding is the last thing I want to attend, and then I will go back. My promise will be fulfilled."

"Not that old same shit again." He blabbered

"Have I ever forced you to marry anyone, haan? This time, this girl is really very nice. You don't know what she went through." Her mother said trying to user her last brahmastra
"emotional blackmail"

"So what? You want me to heal her? You want me to be her healer? I also went through a lot, and don't force me, Mom. Please."

"If I had forced you, then you wouldn't have rejected 25 girls." Her mother said spilling the fact

"Don't worry, that number is only going to increase because every girl is after my money only." He said and went from there to get ready, as he couldn't win against his mom.

Not every girl is the same dear boy - author's quick gyan

| Vivaan |

How can I marry someone else when you're the one who's stuck in my head? Why are you controlling me? I hate to say that I've fallen for you.

Where are you, Amisha? I should have searched for you so that I could tell Mom about you. How can I marry someone else when I am obsessed with you? No matter what happens, I'll marry you only.

On the way:

"You better not show your bratty behavior there," his mother said.

"We'll see about that," he said while rolling his eyes.