45

Since my test got cancelled so here's an update for you tarif ni kroge 😏kitni achi author h tmhri *hairflip*

Amazing!! 900+ readers and not even 100 votes on a chapter ,those who haven't voted go vote on the previous chapter next chapter after 4k+ votes on the story and loads of comments I am strict this time har bar 😭 ese hi chod deti hu tum fayda uthate ho. I don't like giving targets but that doesn't mean you won't be grateful

•••••

"Please, Amisha, I don't want to lose you," he said, letting his voice get heavier, which made her feel guilty.

She didn't want to feel it, yet she did because somewhere in her heart she knew she was melting by his words, by his acts, by his love.

She couldn't help but raise her hand to wipe his eyes, which were moistened.

All of her determination not to get trapped in his eloquent speeches seemed to be failing because whenever she decided to hurt him, she couldn't, after seeing his eyes, which were showing nothing except love to her.

"What are you doing to me, Vivaan Oberoi?" she said to herself and pressed her lips into a thin line.

"Let's have our dinner," he said and both of them left the place after dining.
_______

"Vivaan, I wanted to talk to you," Shanti said to him, as he was in a hurry to leave for the office.

"Yes, Nani, I totally forgot. Yesterday, you also wanted to talk about something. Tell me, what's it about?" He asked while putting on his shoes.

"Let's sit down and talk calmly," she said.

"Nani, can we talk during dinner? I swear this time I won't delay. I am really getting late for my meeting," he said when she nodded in agreement.

It has already been one week since they started staying together. Though Shanti initially said it was only for one week, she somehow extended her stay, causing Amisha to stay longer without Vivaan doing anything to make her stay.

She herself didn't know when this one week passed. Her initial thoughts were nothing more than overthinking because Vivaan turned out to be the kind of guy every girl dreams of having.

He cared for her, loved her, took her on drives and dates. Today, he even decided to take her to the mall because he believed she needed more clothes, or to be more precise, he was eager to spoil her.

She didn't know when time passed, and when she started to look at him differently, when she began to feel for him.

It wasn't love, certainly, but it was no longer the hate she used to feel for him. He had already found a place in her heart once again, and this time, it was for good.
______

"Are you ready?" he asked on the call when she retorted back, trying to convince him not to waste money.

"Vivaan, koi zarurat nahi hai. I have enough clothes; don't waste your money like this." (Vivaan there's no need)

"I ain't wasting my money; I am spending it on the mother of my future kids," he said and winked at her.

"Hadd hai!" (That's enough)

Both of them drove to the mall. They strolled through the shop to see some dresses. Suddenly, a fire alarm rang, and he could see people running here and there, causing total chaos.

Forgetting about everything, he decided to leave the mall as, for him, Amisha was everything. He went in the direction Amisha had gone.

People were shouting and screaming, trying to find their loved ones. He was also searching for her, trying to ask people, but no one was answering him clearly.