49

Thankyou for 100k+ reads.

•••••••

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗
-

Later that night-

She was doing her nightly routine when he moved closer to her and back hugged her.

Her mind wasn't getting off Sakhi's words; that's when she felt his hand slipping inside her, too, caressing her tiny bare waist and heard him whisper, "tempting."

He kept his chin over her shoulder and saw gloomy expressions on her face and made her turn towards him. He raised her chin and asked, "Why do you look sad? You know I can't see you like this, right?"

"You are the reason for this," she said, accusing him.

"Huh?" He asked, not understanding her accusation.

"Why aren't you taking me out, huh? I am tired of sitting here. I want to spend some time. You said it's just one meeting, but it has been a whole three days."

"It just came out of nowhere, believe me," he said.

"I am bored."

"Then let's remove your boredom," he said, picking her up in his arms and placing her on the wide side table.

She was wearing shorts, her inner thigh visible to him. He made her legs spread with his long, slender fingers, adjusting himself between them. That's when she remarked, "I love your long veiny hands and fingers."

"Trust me, they are useful for turning my fantasies into reality," he said seductively and pulled her more towards him. He picked her and made her spread her legs around his waist.

"Dirty man," she said.

With a nervous yet hopeful smile, he reached out and took her hand. Their eyes met, and in that moment, the world seemed to fade away. They stood there, gazing at each other, feeling the connection deepen with every passing second.

She leaned in, closing the gap between them. Their lips met in a tender, heartfelt kiss. Moving in perfect sync, he moved from the room to the bathroom, still kissing her passionately, and then broke the kiss.

She wanted to mark him to show that, like her, he also belonged to her only. As soon as they parted, her lips began tracing down to his jawline, kissing him there. Her fingers motioned towards his chest.

But before they could do something more, a knock interrupted their moment.

"Who the hell is that?" Vivaan growled.

Someone knocked at the door, and it was none other than the annoying Sakhi.

"What are you doing here?" Amisha asked.

Ignoring Amisha's presence and the question at the door, she barged inside and said to Vivaan, "Sir Rohan isn't coming tomorrow; he isn't well. It's just the two of us."

"Then leave it for some other day," he said in an annoyed tone, of course, he would because his romance was destroyed because of Sakhi.

"Sir, it's important; otherwise, I wouldn't have nagged you."