☆[5]☆

2.1k words

Jungkook sipped on his Negroni, looking at the dance floor in the club that was booming with music.

His sharp eyes scanning the floor, not searching for someone but just keeping attention to his surroundings.

That's what people would think by looking at the way he is staring at the crowd, but that's not the truth.

The truth is that, he is waiting for someone to enter through the entrance he was eyeing now and then.

Taking a small sip rom his glass every time someone walks in as a sign of disappointment. But no one needs to know that.

He was hungry. Hungry for some mind games. Hungry to feed on his ego.

He didn't know this 'project' would give him so much excitement and adrenaline. He never felt this way before. He cannot express what he was exactly feeling.

He bit his lip and looked at Bright who sat next to him, sipping on his mocktail boringly.

"So, this where he spends his weekends?" He asked looking at the ice in his glass. Bright gulped his sip and answered.

"Actually, no." Jungkook frowned at his words. "I checked all his past schedules. It's very rare that he goes out. Especially not to a place like this."

Jungkook hummed lost in thoughts with a frown on his face as Bright continued. "He went to place like this only a couple of times just for the sake of clients. So, we have no idea why he is here."

Jungkook scanned the hall and his eyes landed on a man who was sitting in the VIP lounge where he was very much welcomed. He smirked and waved at Bright, signaling him to follow him.

He walked towards the man and sat on the large sofa, maintaining a little distance from him. Bright hesitantly sat next to Jungkook in the other side, confused at his hyungs actions.

The man was looking at the entrance anxiously rubbing his hands and sometimes setting his hair. Jungkook noticed the man's face brighten, he was sure he was stars in his eyes. He frowned and followed his sight.

He felt the world around him stop a his pupils dilated, the music around him booming in his ears as silence. The only thing visible to his sight was the ethereal beauty entering the club. He looked at him intently taking in his features.

The picture didn't do half of justice to how to looks in real. His honey kissed skin grabbing attention.

The outfit elevated each and every curve on his body. But he was sure, it didn't do justice to what treasure he was hiding behind the cloth. The look he chose, the way he carried it screamed confidence as he should feel.

His curves confidently challenging every person in the club to hold themselves back. He was walking right towards them, looking at his direction.

"Jackpot." Jungkook muttered under his breath smugly. That means what he assumed was right. He smirked and leaned back on the couch, with his arm on the head rest.

Bright panicked watching Taehyung walking towards them, making way through the crowd. His hands involuntarily covered his face.

"Hyung..." He whispered gritting his teeth. "He is coming this way. Let's go. I knew this was a bad idea. I think he knows we did a background ch--"

"Calm down. He came for this person." Jungkook nudged his chin to the direction of the man sitting next to him, a little bit far away.

Bright frowned but still panicked. "You are sitting next to him hyung. He will look at you and notice you in the future."