☆[10]☆

Please comment. They motivate me.❤

4.1k words

The plan of collaboration with Celio and Oscuro was going on full speed in Cha Enterprises. It was not yet announced to the public yet on Taehyung's request.

He wanted to wait until the project ends and announce only IF he is satisfied with the outcome. He will take care of utmost detail if it's about CELIO, he absolutely cannot take chances. He made sure to include that condition in the contract. Surprisingly, the CEO of OSCURO has no problem with it.

This is the second meeting of the three companies. Taehyung had no particular opinion about it, unlike the other two who were beyond excited but for two very different reasons and intentions.

Cha was excited for collaborating with the king of their world along with the rising prince. And the other one, who made sure that this collaboration happens just so he can conveniently meet Taehyung whenever he wants, was excited for whole another reason.

What Mr. Cha didn't know is that he is just a pawn in Jungkook's little game. Right now, Jungkook was on his way to Cha's company for a meeting with CELIO. Strangely, he didn't think much about Taehyung since his last message the previous night. Or maybe not so strange because he was forcing himself not to think about the other, still a bit salty about Taehyung's concern about another man, even after he is in the picture.

Until now, when his eyes landed in Taehyung who was getting out of his car followed by his manager. He stuffed his hands in his pockets as his lips curved upwards to a side.

"Good morning Mr. Kim."

Taehyung looked at him and nodded in acknowledgment before he glanced at the man behind him getting out of the car.

"Mr. Jeon..."

Jungkook smiled and was about to speak when he heard Taehyung call his name. But Taehyung walked past Jungkook whose smile fell at the ignorance, clenching his teeth in rage.

It only amplified when he turned around to look at Taehyung approaching Bright, who was looking at Jungkook biting his lips in nervousness.

"Are you okay? How is your shoulder Mr. Jeon?"

He asked with a genuine worried frown on his face. Jungkook was intently looking at the scene, his heart burning in rage, clearly visible in his now red eyes.

"I am okay Mr. Kim."

He answered with slight polite smile, side eyeing Jungkook and the expression on his face was exactly like how he expected.

Taehyung doesn't like to interfere in others business, he just keeps on doing his work without bothering anyone, expecting the same from the people he deals with. He is someone who doesn't like to cause slightest discomfort and here, he hurt a person unintentionally.

Taehyung looked at the shoulder patch peeking through his shirt. He felt bad for being the cause of it.

"Take care of yourself, Mr. Jeon. I am sorry again."

He again gently patted his shoulder like he did the first time and left with Jackson. He walked towards Jackson and gestured him to follow him as he walked into the building.

"Mr. Jeon..."

Bright spoke in a low voice, careful not to make the situation worse. He knows what exactly must be going in Jungkook's mind now. He was still looking at the place Taehyung talked to Bright, like he was in daze.

"Mr. Jeon, we might get late."

Jungkook turned around and walked into the company, his hands fisted in his pockets. He didn't utter a word until they were both alone in the elevator.