☆[7]☆

Please comment your opinions and vote.❤

1.8k words

Taehyung stared at the empty canvas that was waiting to be bathed in colours.

He wanted this, he decided he is going to do this whenever he was free. This is something he did half his life yet he didn't find himself moving his hand that was holding the brush.

He wants to drive into fantasy, he wants to escape the reality but he didn't have any emotion. None.

Good or bad, Positive or Negative. Anything. Something. To help him brush atleast a single stroke, but none struck his mind.

He huffed in annoyance and put down the brush, removing his apron not bothering to collecting his colours that he neatly arranged to paint.

He walked into the kitchen and poured hot water into the cup that has tea bag. He mindlessly dipped the bag into the cup, wondering if this is how it is going to be.

'SMILE'

He blinked his eyes with a frown when suddenly the word flashed in his head, written in a messy writing.

He shook his head coming out of his thoughts, not wanting to give a stupid prank so much importance.

Even if it's not a prank, he still wouldn't care. His prior thoughts of the painting are replaced by the thoughts about smile.

Not noticing that no matter how much he tried to push the thoughts they kept coming back.

No. He is not thinking about the person who might've sent it. That thought didn't even cross his mind.

All he was thinking about was the word 'SMILE'. He was wondering if he even knew the meaning of it.

How long has it been that he smiled genuinely. He shook his head coming out of his thoughts, this time for good.

He was strangely missing his mother today. It's been what, more than a decade now.

But today he was having this feeling in his chest that he cannot quiet put a finger on.

This cannot continue, he cannot afford doing this to himself. Not now. Not today. Not ever.

He looked at the setting sun, feeling the dawn breeze on his skin. He knows he shouldn't go out without Jackson but today he really needs some alone time.

Jackson:

I am going for a walk to the park.You don't need to come. It's just a quick walk.

He texted Jackson, who would surely find him even though he says no. So, he has only sometime to deal with his thoughts.

He quickly put on the most comfortable clothes he could find, not forgetting to take his airpods. The important asset to keep his neighbors away from greeting.

He can pretend like he is listening to music and they wouldn't mind and bother him. He quickly put the airpods on and started his short walk to the park.

He stood a little far away looking at the park. He thanked his luck when he found very less crowd. There were hardly any people, probably because it's not weekend.