Chapter 6

Its been a few days now. His family is coming today.

I was inside reading and then herd people outside. I decided to check it out.

"You guys remember Yn right? We are dating now " he says.

I awkwardly waved at them. After we all shook hands we got to work. The next few days were slow. We picked one tuft at a time.

I sat next to him as he drew a blue print of his factory. I gave him small suggestions here and there.

Then his mother came up to the window. "oncie, we have a problem" she says.

"problem?" The Onceler asks rhetorically.

"were not making thneeds fast enough. Harvesting the tufts takes too long." She says.

"well what else can we do?" The Onceler asks, secretly hoping she wouldn't say what he thought she was going to say.

"well this just came to me but we could always just stats chopping down the trees." She suggested. He tried to deny but she convinced him.

"well I guess it wouldn't hurt to chop down a few trees" he says. His mother reached into the window and hugged him.

"but you promised-" I started.

"it's ok its just a few!" He says.

It took them no time to start chopping down multiple trees. The Onceler looked out the window as his aunt there's the Lorax in the air.

"this is bad!" He shouted.

The Onceler closed the curtain and sat down.

"bad? I'm not bad. I'm the good guy here he just doesn't get it. Do you think I'm bad?" He rambles.

"no." I reply

"Thank you! I mean something good finally happens to me In He just has to come along and rain on my parade. What's his problem?!" He says. He began strumming his guitar.

"bad" he scoffed.

He waked outside playing his guitar. He began singing a catchy tune. I followed behind him.