1. Own's betrayal

Location: The Lotte Hotel, Seoul, South
Korea
Room no.: 1109
Time: Night

In a hotel room, Taehyung is laying on the floor almost unconsciously. He had drank a lot of wine. With his hooded eyes he can see two people kissing passionately.
Are these two people really his own boyfriend Chanyeol and stepbrother Baekhyun? He can't believe his eyes. He is feeling so much pain in his heart. How can they both kiss each other? How can they betray him like this?
Who will believe that the boyfriend who promised to be always with him is cheating in front of him that also with his own brother?

After kissing each other both separate. Then Chanyeol said," Ok sweetheart, we should go now. Mr. Lee must be coming in some time."
Baekhyun put his hand on Chanyeol's shoulder seductively and asked while looking at the person on the floor, " So is it really true that Mr. Lee is ready to invest 50 crore in Starlight Entertainment just to spend one night with Taehyung."

Chanyeol laughs and says, "How can I lie to you sweetheart. Those 50 crore are already in my bank account. The money invested in the new show is also invested by Mr. Lee and I will definitely make you the lead character in the show and your dad as director."

"Oh Darling!, You are so nice. I love you." Said Baekhyun. But then he looks at Taehyung angrily and said, "Mr. Lee is very generous, but I can't understand what he saw in Taehyung that he is ready to give such a big amount just to spend one night with him. Do you think he is better than me?"

Chanyeol irritatedly replied, "Taehyung is just a simple and boring person nothing else. He is just a fool who don't even have his own opinions. How can someone even compare you with him? He is not even equal to the dust of your feet."

Taehyung who is laying on the floor and listening everything thoughts, " So Chanyeol thinks this about me. In past he himself said that he wants his future partner to be polite and obedient. Taehyung had tried a lot to be a perfect boyfriend for him and now he is just a simple and boring person who don't even have his own opinions."

Baekhyun became happy by Chanyeol's reply and said, " Once he spend this night with Mr. Lee, then I will bring media and dad in the room and will expose him infront of complete Seoul. Then I will see how he became popular just in one night in whole Korea and then you can breakup with him by giving a justified reason."

"Sweety you are very smart." Chanyeol said and put his hand on Baekhyun's waist, " Let's go to some nice place. I have planned a surprise for your birthday."

"Oh really! You are so good Chanyeol. Let's go, I can't wait anymore." Said Baekhyun
They both left the room and leave the room door slightly open for Mr. Lee to enter.

Taehyung who is on the floor is feeling so much hurt. His heart is breaking slowly into millions of tiny pieces. If he hadn't heard and saw all these things by his own, he wouldn't have believed all this. Chanyeol was his boyfriend whom he had known since childhood and had liked from a long time. The money his mother left for him after her death for his future, he gave it all to Chanyeol to start his company.
Chanyeol had said that once his business became stable he will marry Taehyung and will provide him a happy and stable life. But all those things were pure lies nothing else.
Baekhyun and Taehyung weren't real siblings but Taehyung had always considered him as his own brother.
These two were most important people in his life but they just sold him to an old business man for 50 crore.
Otherside, his own dad, Mr. Byun Sung-hyun, is also involved in all this planning and sold his own son for money.
He can't express the pain he is feeling right now. These people can do anything for their own benefit. There real faces are so much ugly.
Someone had said true that when our own betrays us, it hurts the most.

After thinking about the incident going to happen with him Taehyung decided that he will die but will never gonna let their plan successful.

By felling the changes in his body he can say that Chanyeol and Baekhyun must have added something in his drink due to which his body and mind are becoming numb. Before he lost his senses completely, he took his phone and dial a number on it.

Don't know after how much time Taehyung feels someone coming towards his room. He is laying on the floor in state of half consciousness. He is feeling light headed.

Someone pick him from the floor in bridal style. He looked in the man's sparkling doe eyes. Then his eyes shift to man's red kissable lips and to the mole under the man's lower lip. He can smell the man's addictive body smell.
He put his head on the man's chest. He don't want the man to go away from him.

Due to being drunk, Taehyung don't know what he is doing. He can't think clearly anymore.
He shifts slightly forward and kiss the man's red lips and hug him tightly.
That kiss doesn't mean much but it surely increased wildness within the man.
Man put Taehyung on bed and hover him. By looking at man's eyes one can say that someone has set the beast within him free just to feed on its prey.

The man is very strong. Tae is feeling really small and weak in front of him. Due to not being in control, Taehyung pulls the man close and submit completely to him.

Guess who is the man?......