63. Final war

Today was when Jungkook's stitches needed to be removed. Jungkook, Taehyung and Leehan went to the hospital.
Eric was once again looking at Jungkook's body shamelessly while an angry tiger is glaring at him darkly. Taehyung is not at all liking how this doctor is looking at his hubby and he is even trying to touch Jungkook's biceps. Taehyung's temper is increasing with every passing second.
Finally Eric was done with his work. He says, "Mr. Jeon! Your wound is healed perfectly. But still try to keep it dry for some more days so that there won't be a chance of infection."

Jungkook just nods and quickly starts wearing his shirt. He can't bear Eric's gaze anymore.
Taehyung went to him and started helping him with shirt buttons. He was standing in front of Jungkook in a way so that Eric couldn't see his naked upper body.
But Eric was still trying to peek at Jungkook.
Leehan looks at his cousin who is again behaving weirdly. He shouts, "Yaah! Will you stop looking at him? You are behaving like an horny teenager. Dude he is already married."
Eric says, "Who cares?"
Taehyung's eyebrow twitches. He wants to lift the tray placed on the table beside them in which some medicines are placed and hit Eric's head with it. He subconsciously takes his hand towards the tray but Jungkook holds his hand on time.

Jungkook got up after wearing his shirt. He softly kisses Taehyung's face, neck and ears to calm his anger down. It's not like he cares about Eric. He is just worried about his pregnant wifey's safety. He doesn't want Taehyung to fight with someone when he is three months pregnant.
Taehyung somehow controls his anger and says, "Let's go. I don't want to stay here for another minute. Otherwise I will surely pull this doctor's eyes out of his socket." He says the last part while looking at Eric dangerously who gulps feeling frightened.

On their way home Jungkook asks Leehan, "Did you get to know something about this attack? Who was behind all these things?"
Leehan says, "State Secretary, James was behind this attack. Actually he came to know that you have hurt his son and he has planned all these things to take revenge from you."
Taehyung huffs angrily and says, "What do you mean by revenge? It was clearly his son's fault. Whatever my hubby did was absolutely right. How dare this oldy hurt my husband?"
Jungkook immediately takes him in his arms and says while kissing his forehead, "Baby don't get angry like this. It's not good for our little munchkins."
Taehyung says, "It's not my fault. I can't see you hurt hubby."
Jungkook just hugs him tightly trying to calm him.

Leehan says, "Don't worry. I will take care of James. Anyways he has been getting on my nerves for a long time now. I was just waiting for a perfect chance and now he himself has given a big opportunity to me by using London military's weapons illegally. It is a big crime according to London's laws. So no one can save him this time. In the next council meeting which is within two days only, I will give a trip of hell to him."
Hearing this Taehyung relaxes slightly. He says, "You better do what you are saying. Otherwise I will give you a complete tour of hell."
Leehan gulps hearing Taehyung's warning. Jungkook stuffs his face in Taehyung's neck to control his laugh seeing frightened expressions of his best friend. His wife is more dangerous than him.
Leehan says irritatedly, "Yaah! Stop laughing at me. Otherwise...."
Taehyung narrows his eyes and asks, "Otherwise what? Are you trying to threaten my innocent hubby?"
Leehan laughs nervously and says, "I was saying otherwise I will also start laughing."
Hearing his best friend's nonsense finally Jungkook couldn't control himself and started laughing crazily.
Taehyung looks at him with a whipped smile and says, "My hubby looks more handsome while laughing."
Leehan wanted to retort. But keeps his mouth shut. He doesn't want an angry pregnant male torturing him. Taehyung has become more dangerous during pregnancy. He is all sweet with his husband and daughter like before. But for others he is like an incarnation of the devil himself.

Two months later
Currently it is around 2:00 at night.
Jungkook frowns in his sleep feeling something missing beside him. He roams his hands on the bed searching for something and at last he opens his eyes just to find an empty bed. His wife was not there.
Jungkook quickly got up from the bed to check the bathroom. But Taehyung was not there. He quickly went outside to find the male. He first checked the living room but no one was there. He then went to the kitchen and put on the lights just to find his wife sitting on the kitchen counter cross legged holding a huge ice-cream bucket on his lap.