52. Good beating

One side where Taehyung is spending his every day with happiness with his husband and daughter while on the other side the Byun family is going through their hardest time.

Sung-hyun was not a part of Big Picture Entertainment anymore but still he was able to get some work as director because he was famous in industry.
Recently he was working on a movie but a fire accident happened on the set in which his whole face got burnt.
There was a time when the Byun family was one of the top rich families in whole Korea by Jungkook's help. But now only bad things are happening with him. It's as if they fall on the ground directly from heaven.

Sung-hyun's face got badly damaged in that fire accident. Infact even after plastic surgery his face couldn't be recovered. Now he has to spend his whole life with that ugly face. His acting studio got bankrupt.
Yoo-jung is now tired of taking care of her husband and mother-in-law. She doesn't want to do it anymore so she has decided that she will run away with her husband's money with a handsome young man.

Baekhyun is not getting any work in the industry due to all the scandals. He has gone to meet Do-hyun after his body got slightly better but he came to know that no one is aware of male's whereabouts. And now his status in the entertainment industry is C grade actor.
To maintain his non-existing image Baekhyun starts acting as if he is still the best among others and starts spending money without caring about anything. And soon enough he came to realise that most of his savings are spent in his father's and grandmother's treatment. A very little amount of money is left in his account. His mother ran away with most of his money and now he has nothing left.
His life got really difficult without any money. But he is habitual of living a luxurious life so no way he can adjust with such a lifestyle. He has tried everything to change his life and one day a man has approached him telling that he is Mr. Austin Williams's assistant. He told Baekhyun that Mr. Austin wants to thank him for his help and he is ready to financially support him however he can but in return Baekhyun has to give whatever the male wants from him.
At this point Baekhyun is ready to even sell himself so this offer was like a golden opportunity for him. However he can't really remember what he have done to help this Austin Williams but he can't let such a opportunity slip from his hands.
Baekhyun uses this opportunity fully and was able to get second lead's role in Director Michael's new film. The film in which Taehyung is going to act as main lead. Baekhyun is adamant to achieve his position back in the entertainment industry and crush Taehyung under him.

Otherside Taehyung wakes up in the arms of the person whom he loves the most in this world. He looks at the handsome man laying beside him and a wide smile appears on his face. He is just so madly in love with his hubby. He leaves a small peck Jungkook's lips and says, "Hubby let me go."
Jungkook just tightens his grip around him.
Taehyung again pecks his lips and says, "Let me go hubby. I need to prepare breakfast."
Jungkook mumbles, "I will do it."
Taehyung says, "No. It's Sunday and I want to prepare breakfast. Now leave me."
After some more pestering Taehyung was finally able to free himself from Jungkook's tight grip. He then went to bathroom to get ready.
When Taehyung came out of the bathroom Jungkook was nowhere in the room. Taehyung knowing that his husband must have freshen up in other room and might be busy in his gym decides not to disturb him. He goes outside to prepare breakfast and finds Jimin and Yoongi sitting in their living room while playing Call of duty.
Jimin and Yoongi are officially married in the game. Taehyung wonders when they are getting married in real life.

Taehyung sometimes can't understand their bond. One minute Yoongi will be good with Jimin and next minute he will be throwing the male out of his apartment. It's a very normal scene for the people who know both of them. And Taehyung has decided to not waste his time and brain in thinking about these two dorks.

Areum is sitting on the dining table with her drawing book. The girl is obsessed with drawing and colouring. A quality she inherited from her father. However she is still a kid so her drawings are not completely perfect but Taehyung is sure that she will become a good artist as she grows.
And about Jungkook then the male keeps all the drawings safely as if they are the most precious treasure.
Taehyung went near her and asked, "What are you drawing baby?"
Areum's first reaction after hearing his mother's voice was to quickly cover her drawing book with her small hands. She then looks at Taehyung and says, "Good morning mumma."
Taehyung asks, "What happened baby? Why are you hiding the drawing from me?"
Areum says, "It's not complete." She means she will show the drawing only after completing it.
Taehyung ruffles her hair and says, "Ok then show it to me after completing it."
Areum says, "Ok mumma."
Taehyung then went towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast for everyone.