48. Couple rings

After settling everything in Daegu now Jungkook is finally back in Seoul after almost a complete week.
He haven't informed Taehyung about it as he wants to surprise his wife and daughter.
Lix was not happy about Jungkook's departure but Jungkook can do nothing about it. After pampering Lix, Jungkook leaves for Seoul.
Now he is in his car going towards Jeon Mansion.

Otherside the result of poll for selecting female lead role for A Psychopath in City are finally out.
The results were already announced two days ago and Choi Sana who is a famous actress won and Taehyung was in second position.
But after proper checking it came out that Sana has hacked the system illegally and changed the votings.
So the production crew has announced that they will inspect the matter properly and announce the final results within two days and today is the day when the final decision will be announced.
The information about Sana's act came from a hidden resource with all proofs along with it.
This hidden resource is none other than Jeon Jungkook himself. How can he let someone else win by cheating with his wifey? If Sana was playing fairly then he wouldn't have interfered with it but now she cheated to defeat his wife so how can he just let her win like this. So yeah he exposed her infront of everyone.

So today final results are announced and Taehyung is declared as the winner and he got selected for the lead role in the movie.
According to Taehyung, Sana doesn't even have to cheat to win against him as he is still just a newcomer in the entertainment industry while she is a famous A grade actress. She was going to win either way. She just dug her own grave by using the wrong methods.
Well it was her own fault and Taehyung is not at all sympathetic about it. He is happy to get the lead role.
But his happiness is replaced with a sulking pout because it's been a week since his husband is away and today Jungkook haven't even contacted him. This is making his mood really off.

Everyone in Jeon Mansion are sitting in living room and looking at the mother daughter duo who have big sad pouts on their faces.
Jimin says trying to cheer up Taehyung, "TaeTae congratulations! I am really happy for you."
Taehyung says in low voice, "Thanks Hyung."
Mrs. Jeon was about to say something when someone enters inside. Seeing him she takes a breath of relief and says, "Finally you are back Kook. Handle your sulking babies."
Hearing this Taehyung and Areum immediately stands up from the couch and turns around to see Jungkook standing.
Both immediately runs to him and hugs him tightly. Both were clinging to Jungkook as if their life depends on him.

Jungkook smiles and pulls both of his babies in his arms.
He pecks both of their foreheads.
After sometime he sits on the couch with his two clingy babies and a maid brings a glass of water for him.
After drinking water he greets his parents and brother. They were talking when Areum asks, "Dadda did you bought a teager for me?"
Others except Taekook looks at her confusedly not understanding what she is saying.
Taehyung clarifies, "She means tiger."
Others nod finally releasing that it's tiger not teager.
Jungkook smiles and ruffles her hair. He says, "Yes I bought a big tiger for you. It's in our apartment. You can play with it when we go back home."
Areum squeals hearing this and hugs her daddy more tightly and starts pampering Jungkook's face with kisses.
Everyone chuckles seeing her.

In evening Taekook along with their daughter leaves for their own house.
As soon as they enters inside Areum runs to her room to see her gift.
Taekook also enters inside their room and changes in comfortable clothes.
Taehyung decides that today they will have dinner at Yoongi's house because apparently his husband must be tired from flight so he can't let him cook. Also he himself is not in the mood to cook so yeah his Hyung is the best target.
After dinner and spending time with Yoongi they came to their own house and Taehyung puts Areum to sleep and then he went to his own room.
Taekook cuddles sharing kisses here and there while Taehyung blabbers about how he had spent the whole week and Jungkook just listens to him. Like this they went to dreamland.