28. Meeting Seokjin

Jungkook took Taehyung towards the room which he had booked for himself. Taehyung was feeling hot all over his body. He started sniffing feeling pain in his lower part. His eyes started tearing up.

Jungkook understood that Taehyung is drugged. He went inside the room and laid Taehyung on the bed.
Taehyung looked towards Jungkook with desperate eyes. He said in a broken voice, "H-hubby p-please help me. It's paining so much." Saying that he curled himself in the form of a ball and started crying loudly.

Jungkook's heart broke seeing his love in this condition. He immediately went towards Taehyung and held him in his arms protectively. He said, "It's ok baby. Hubby will take care of you. You trust me right?"
Taehyung sniffed and said, "I trust you hubby. Please do something."

Jungkook kissed his forehead and then placed his lips on Taehyung's kissing him passionately. Taehyung also responded to the kiss with the same passion. After sometime Jungkook pulled away and said while looking in Taehyung's eyes, "I love you, Tae."
"I love you too hubby." Taehyung said in a cracked voice.

Jungkook again kissed his forehead. He then kissed his both eyes and then his both cheeks and then the nose.
He then again placed his lips on Taehyung's kissing him with love and passion. Jungkook soon entered his tongue inside Taehyung's mouth, tasting each corner of the sweet wet cavern of the other.

Taehyung's hands reached towards Jungkook's hairs. His fingers got curled in Jungkook's ravenette locks and he tugged on them slightly.
After breaking the kiss, Jungkook goes towards Taehyung's jaw and neck. He started leaving kisses and hickeys on his neck and jaw.

His one hand was holding Taehyung by his waist and other hand went towards Taehyung's back. He slowly started opening the zipper of the dress Taehyung was wearing. Taehyung moaned and arched his back when he felt Jungkook's hand softly caressing his skin while opening the zipper. Jungkook helped Taehyung to free himself from the dress leaving him only in a set of lingerie.

Jungkook then started sucking his collarbones leaving marks there and Taehyung just moaned laying under his husband. His eyes were hooded from the pleasure his husband was giving him.

Taehyung tugged on Jungkook's shirt and Jungkook immediately removed his shirt throwing it somewhere in the room. Taehyung started roaming his hands on Jungkook's back and abs feeling the tight muscles under his soft palm.

Jungkook unclasped Taehyung's bra freeing his large swells. He immediately take one of the nipple in his mouth and started sucking it. His other hand groped and kneaded the other swell. Taehyung moaned at the feeling. Jungkook worked on both swells perfectly. They were glistening with his saliva.

Jungkook then started moving down, placing kisses and hickeys on Taehyung's body. Soon he reached at Taehyung's inner thighs. He marked them perfectly.

Jungkook then pulled Taehyung's panties down leaving him completely naked.
"You are so beautiful, love." Jungkook said looking at the hard dick of the other with pink head through which a drop of precum was oozing out. Swollen folds and the glistening slick running down Taehyung's thighs was tempting Jungkook so much.

Jungkook removed his own pants and boxer living him completely naked. His huge dick standing proudly.
He prepared Taehyung and then entered inside him.
Soon the room was filled with the sound of moans, groans and skin slapping.

Next morning
Outside of a hotel room, many reporters were standing. Soon they opened the door and entered inside. They saw a middle aged man and a young girl sleeping without any clothes on the bed. They immediately started clicking pictures of both of them. The people sleeping peacefully also woke up due to all the sounds happening inside the room.

True Love On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara