21. Chanyeol on set

Jungkook dropped Taehyung at the studio's gate. Taehyung entered inside and just at the same time a black audi car entered the studio. Chanyeol who was sitting on the driver seat was shocked after seeing Taehyung walking. He felt really angry and said to himself, "Taehyung today I won't leave you. Today is your unlucky day that's why you came infront of me." He accelerated his car and then took a turn and parked it infront of Taehyung.
Taehyung was shocked by this sudden incident. He was about to say something to the driver when he saw Chanyeol coming out of the car. He said angrily, "Chanyeol do you have brain or not? Don't you know how to drive?"
Chanyeol didn't reply. He held Taehyung's hand tightly and started dragging him towards a deserted area.
Taehyung said, "Leave me Chanyeol. Remove your dirty hands from me." He tried to remove Chanyeol's hand but Chanyeol ignored him and kept dragging him towards the deserted area.
Finally Taehyung released his hand from his grip and said, "What do you think you are doing? Have you gone mad? Why you brought me here?" He tried to leave but Chanyeol again came in his way.
Chanyeol said, "Last time you hit me with a beer bottle. Don't you think you should pay for the hospital bills?" He asked shamelessly.
Taehyung looked at him joking and said, "Pay for hospital bills? Are you joking right now? I think it's other way around. You need to pay me 50lakh won as break up fees. You cheated on me with my own brother and here shamelessly demanding money."
Chanyeol didn't expect that Taehyung knows about his and Baekhyun's affair. He said, "I know Tae I did wrong. I am really sorry. Can we start a new beginning? You and me. I can make you the most successful celebrity in the entertainment industry."
Taehyung chuckled and said, "Really you and me? Then what about Baekhyun? Are you sure you have guts to say all these things infront of Baekhyun? He is inside the studio only. Why don't we go inside and say all these things infront of him?"
Chanyeol stutters and tried to say, "Bae-baekhyun I -..."
"See you don't have guts. Now let me leave and keep my money ready." Taehyung said and pushed Chanyeol aside. He was about to leave when again Chanyeol stopped him. But this type his expressions are not nervous one. He said angrily, "Taehyung how even you dare to push me like this? You know right what I do with them who dare to push me like this?"
Taehyung asked, "Are you threatening me?"
Chanyeol said, "Yes I am threatening you. You don't know what I can do with you. I can destroy your whole life within a second." Saying that he tried to push Taehyung towards the ground and tried to force him. But now Taehyung is not that weak boy. He can protect himself now. He hit his elbow on Chanyeol's face and then hit his knee in between Chanyeol's legs.
Chanyeol held his crotch area in pain and said, "Y-you f-fool. H-how...." But Taehyung left from there without even listening to him.

Taehyung entered inside the studio of Sleeping Beauty and greeted everyone present there. He then went inside to complete his makeup. Today movie's 47th scene is going to be shooted. In this scene Ji Sung brought medicine for Hanna but Inhyeon didn't liked it and pushe Ji Sung from the stairs. Everything was perfect and ready for the scene. Director Michael shouted, "Action." Soon acting started and finally scene came in which Baekhyun kicked Taehyung and Taehyung rolled down from the stairs. Director Michael shouted, "And cut." He then said, "Perfect shot. Get ready for the next one."
Taehyung got up and started coming upward. Raina went near him and helped him in coming upward. She asked, "Taehyung are you alright?"
Taehyung smiled and said, "I am fine Raina Mam. Don't worry. I had worked as a stunt double so it was not a big deal for me."
Raina said, "Look from next time call me by my name only. You don't have to call me mam." She had started liking Taehyung a lot. He reminds her of her old days where she also used to face such type of difficulties. He is just like her. Ambitious, positive and talented. Raina can say that he will surely be a successful star one day.
"Can I really call you by your name?" Taehyung asked being shocked. He is a big fan of her and he never expected that Raina will offer something like this to him.
Raina smiled and said, "Offcourse. Atleast my name sounds better than the man."
"Thank you Raina." Taehyung said and then they both started going towards the make up room.
As the crew was preparing for the next scene, Chanyeol came inside the studio. As soon as Michael came to know that his second boss is here he went to greet him. Chanyeol talked with him for sometime and then said, "I wants to see the footage of shoots happened in last few days." Michael nodded and started showing them to Chanyeol. Chanyeol saw all of them and then said, "This last scene. Scene 47. I don't think it's shooted perfectly. Let's take a retake."
Director Michael thought, 'What the hell? I just declared this shoot as perfect and here he is asking for a retake. Firstly Mr. Jeon came and now this Chanyeol. Are they both trying to torture me?' But having no other choice he told the crew members to prepare for scene 47 again.
Everyone was confused by this sudden change but Baekhyun was really happy by it. Finally he got a chance to take his revenge from Taehyung. Taehyung also understood what Chanyeol really wants to do. He thought, 'Be happy as much as you want for now. Soon I will take everything away from you. You yourself will give me perfect opportunity to destroy you.'
Take 2 started. Baekhyun kicked Taehyung and he rolled down from almost ten stairs. Director Michael shouted, "Cut. Perfect shoot." But Chanyeol interrupted, "What perfect scene? I don't think this boy is acting perfectly while rolling down the stairs. We should shoot again."
Michael frustratedly said, "Prepare for take 3."
Then take 4, 5, 6 and so on. Everyone understood that Chanyeol is taking revenge for his boyfriend from Taehyung.
Now Taehyung started feeling immense pain in his chest. He realised that Baekhyun had done something with his shoes that's why they are hurting him this much.
Director Michael tried to stop Chanyeol, "Look Mr. Chanyeol I think we should stop for now. We can select the best shot from these. We should avoid any kind of accident. I don't think Taehyung's condition is fine."
Chanyeol said, "What are you saying director? These shoots are not at all fine. You do your work like this? If this boy can't act professionally then we should remove him from this movie."
Taehyung stood up shaking and said, "It's ok director Michael. We can continue." Director Michael was really impressed by Taehyung's dedication. He sighed and said, "Ok let's shoot."
This time again Baekhyun hit Taehyung and he rolled down from the stairs. But this time he didn't even move from his position. He kept laying there without any movement. No one knew what to do anymore. Director Michael was about to send someone to check Taehyung when someone from the crowd came towards Taehyung. It was Sehun. He and Taehyung had met during the shooting of Devil movie and have been friends since then. He is a very popular actor worldwide. He tried to wake Taehyung up but to no avail. He then shouted at director Michael, "You work like this. It is an attempt to murde. If something happens to him then all of you will go to jail. Keep this in your mind." Saying that he picked Taehyung in his arms and immediately left the studio.
Baekhyun asked his assistant, "Did you take their photographs?"
Eunwoo said, "Yes sir that also with a perfect angle."
"Well done. You know right what you have to do?" Baekhyun asked. Eunwoo nodded at that. Baekhyun thought, 'Oh now who will save Taehyung from Sehun's fans.'