- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ EIGHT *ੈ✩‧₊˚

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ EIGHT *ੈ‧₊˚

❛ SISTER? ❜

      IVORY, MINDY AND TARA silently sat in the back of the ambulance, horrified at what they witnessed the night before

      IVORY, MINDY AND TARA silently sat in the back of the ambulance, horrified at what they witnessed the night before. chad leaned against the door of the van, looking down at the girls next to him.

     ivy had a cotton blanket around herself with a bandage wrapped around her shoulder as well as anika's blood that stained her top. as ivory's eyes were glued to the floor, she'd never felt a worse pain in the pit of her stomach.

why anika? the girl glanced up at the people passing by, murmuring to each other as they watched the detectives that were scattered around the alleyway, as if her cousin was an attraction.

     her eyes were glued to the black body bag that covered anika's corpse. ivy's jaw trembled while her eyes become glossy. their last moments spent together were anika begging for her life to be spared.

chad's arm fell to ivy's shoulder as an attempt to get the traumatised girl to say something but it was no use.

     all ivory could think about was that it was her fault. the different possibilities and questions clouded her mind: what if she crawled faster? what if she held on tighter? what if she had found a better weapon in the kitchen? ivy felt like an idiot as for those hours they spent in the back of an ambulance, ethan was nowhere to be found.