𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ EPILOGUE *ੈ✩‧₊˚

*ੈ✩‧₊˚ EPILOGUE *ੈ‧₊˚

❛ W—WHERE'S IVY? ❜

SAM HAD KILLED QUINN and bailey while protecting her sister ( and herself in the process ) but it was too early for them to celebrate

SAM HAD KILLED QUINN and bailey while protecting her sister ( and herself in the process ) but it was too early for them to celebrate. ivory was nowhere to be found after she fell off of the ladder and disappeared with ethan following behind. the sisters both called out for the kayoko girl but there was no reply.

     thinking that they were safe and that ethan had been taken care of, the carpenters split up – sam went to look behind the curtains concealing the stage while tara treaded lightly to where ivy ran to. the area was dark and unfamiliar, causing the dark-haired girl to use the flashlight on her phone.

     tara held tightly onto the handle of her blade, swallowing thickly as she disappeared into the shadows. as the girl unknowingly made her way towards the wall she suddenly fell as her feet came in contact with something limp on the ground.

     the younger carpenter fell directly onto something, only moments later realising that she'd tripped over ivory's dead body. she pushed herself off of ivy, letting out an ear-piercing scream while her hands reached ivory's torso.

     "no! no! no!" tara repeated as she tried to stop any bleeding, but nothing helped.

     ivy's lips were chapped, stained with dried blood while the chocolate colour had been drained from her pupils. all the blood emptied out of her system, which was why nothing tara did could've helped.

     tara's pleads for help were enough to gain sam's attention. the oldest carpenter followed her sister's screams, ending up in the darkest part of the theatre. her mouth hung open while her jaw trembled at the sight.

     "ivy!" sam called out, lunging towards her sister and kneeling down next to her, "fuck," she breathed out, placing her hands against the deep wounds.

     sam's attention shifted to a black cloak with an aged ghostface mask placed on top. she instantly understood that it was ethan's and that he'd ran away, abandoning ivy as she bled out.

     the two were interrupted from their grieving as the loud sound of many footsteps echoed throughout the whole theatre. sam faintly recognised a voice that called out for her. it was danny.

     sam huffed loudly standing up while she tried to pull her hysterical sister away from the kayoko girl's corpse. tara didn't want to move, she was frozen while her hands tightly held onto ivy's.

     it had taken minutes for sam to finally move tara away from ivy's body. the older sister had struggled but eventually she managed to do it.

     the sisters stood outside of the building, swarmed with news reporters, the police and paramedics while the new yorker's stood behind the yellow tape, witnessing the body bags being wheeled away.

     kirby sat in the back of an ambulance while chad – who was surprisingly still alive – had been carried into a separate vehicle. tara sobbed quietly as mindy appeared from behind the police tape.

     "guys!" mindy excitedly yelled as she stopped in front of them, "i know who the killers are, its ethan and bailey!"

     "and quinn," sam huffed with a loud sniffle.

     "and quinn?" mindy's eyebrows knitted together, "fuck...did i miss the monologue again?"

     her short burst of excitement caused by the medical drugs she'd taken prior was ended as she looked around, scanning her environment for someone else. mindy continued to glance behind the sisters, "w–where's ivy?"

     there was a silence that had fallen over the three girls while mindy used her eyes to plead for an answer. sam and tara simultaneously looked at each other with sympathy in their eyes.

     "she's gone," sam spoke up with her eyebrows furrowed.

     mindy shook her head in disbelief, "w–what?"

     a choked sob slipped out from tara's lips while she squeezed her eyes shut, "ethan chased her, and i found her body."

     the twin couldn't believe what she was hearing. her jaw trembled while she pouted her lips. she hadn't only lost anika, but she lost ivory too. mindy blamed herself, she felt guilty after realising that she was the one who sent ivy to the theatre.

     mindy wondered silently if there was anything she could've done differently to prevent ivory's death. she felt stupid for trusting ethan and for letting her go off by herself.

     but it was the end. ivory was gone, failing to avenge anika like she promised. it didn't go to plan at all.

     ethan had escaped from meeting the negative consequences of his actions, most likely in hiding while ivy was gone.

     gone forever.