Chapter Nine

Two Days

Forty- eight hours

2890 minutes

172697 seconds

 Every hour, every minute, and every second I am in agonizing pain. He  continues to torture me. Just as my wounds begin to heal, he rips them open again. Both my physical and mental pain.

I want to fight back, but every time I tried my beatings got worse. My life progressively got worse.

He keeps asking me questions, or more demanding me to answer. Everyday at 6:00 in the morning either him, or his beta, that I learned his name was Damon, they would come down and demand answers to the questions that I do not have an answer to. Then he will slowly cut jagged slashes through my stomach while saying "A ugly, lying bitch deserves this."

I repetitively tell him I do not know, but he would not take no for an answer. 

"My, my. Look who's awake!" A cold deep voice says from outside my cell. My head instantly snaps up to meet the evil eyes of my mate. My face pales and I try to scoot over to the other end of my cell. Why couldn't it have been  his beta?

"Please, no! Please! I do not know of what you ask!" I beg desperately, my voice cracking from the lack of water.

Xander looks at me dead in the eyes, and tauntingly pulls out the keys to my cell. I try to scoot further but my back hits the wall. I was always scared of the scary stories told at the campfire, I never thought that my mate would make me scared. My mate is supposed to tell me everything is going to be okay, love me, and hold me. Lately I have been questioning if love even exist. I have given up on the thought of Xander ever loving me.

Ever so slowly the cell door creaks open and a shadow outlines Xander's beautiful features. I look at him with sad eyes, why couldn't he just be a normal, loving mate? He was once an innocent child, what has turned him into the monster he is today?

Xander leans against the cell doors with his hands crossed over his sculpted chest and just examines me with an unreadable expression on his face. I wait for him to come over and slap me, ask me a question, anything! But yet he does nothing, and this is what horrifies me.

He stares at me for five minutes before telling me something that brings tears to my eyes, "I know where your parents are, Arabella."

—————————————————————————————————-

VOTE & COMMENT

thank you!!! I am sooooo sorry for the late update! To make it up to you guys I will be updating tomorrow! That is a promise!