Does Your Heart Call My Name?

A/N: Just a reference photo for Gavi's outfit, I forgot to add it last chapter  and a reader on AO3 reminded me so here it is. (Story below..)

•

       Oscar immediately embraced Gavi in a bone crushing hug, and the Sevillan returned it with as much intensity. Their hold on each other felt so natural- like their bodies had never forgotten .

"Ahh... I missed you, Pablito..." Oscar's muffled voice broke out from where he had his face buried on Gavi's shoulder .

"I missed you too..." his voice broke at the end, he suddenly felt the urge to cry with the crashing force of nostalgia and for some reason, his old teammate reminded him of  warm beaches at sunset  and soft green grass under dark starlit nights.

"Hey..." the younger of the two finally lifted his head, but his arms were firm around Gavi, "We have a lot to catch up on, don't we?" 

Gavi finally looked up to find Oscar holding back tears as well, so it wasn't just him...

"Yeah..." He smiled.

Ansu interupted their little reunion by clearing his throat.

"Umm... You guys can go to the balcony outside the living area, there's a sofa there and probably not much people so it wouldn't be as loud as in here .." he said, adoring the duo.

"That'll be much better" Oscar sighed, "Right?" he turned to Gavi, suddenly unsure.

"Yes, ofcourse " the Sevillan reassured him.

"Ok .. then I'll see you guys around." He announced, patting the teammates he'd been talking to earlier as he led Gavi out of the kitchen and into the balcony.

Ansu was right, there was practically no one outside except for the couple in the corner making out; they decided to ignore them slightly giving them the side eye.

When they were finally seated on the sofa beside each other with a comfortable distance, Gavi spoke up-

"So you're playing for Real Sociedad now... "

"Yeah... I realised I was never gonna make it to the Barcelona first team anyway" he shrugged, rubbing his neck. Gavi could hear the younger's sadness even if he tried to hide it in his voice .

He looked at the boy whose eyes were now downcast; trying to find something to look at on the ground.Oscar's curly hair looked as soft as cotton under the moonlight and his pale skin shone with a bluish tint while his eyes contrasted deeply in bright green. He was breathingtaking indeed...