Here With You Than Anywhere Else

Bright light filtered in through pastel-coloured curtains; the morning sun high in the sky.

Pedro had been awake for the past few minutes, observing every feature on his lover's face a few inches away. He wanted to engrave every feature, every attribute of the younger into his memory; Gavi's adorable moles and freckles dusted across his face, the crook of his Roman nose, the evident pout of his lips even in deep slumber, his messy morning curls highlighted a light brown by the sun... every detail etched into his memory.

He was so in love...

He slowly raised a hand and with careful tenderness, traced the features of his sweet boy. He ran his fingers across his cheek, down to his jaw before bringing them up to his nose to run a straight line to those soft luscious lips he was obsessed with.

He chuckled when he saw the younger's nose twitch in his sleep due to his persistent touches of affection.

He continued his fingers down to the younger's neck, across his well-defined collar bones; rubbing his thumb on them with increasing pressure and finally to the shoulder he enjoyed biting at every chance...

Gavi awoke to the feeling of Pedri's hands combing through his hair, in slow and leisure movements.

He fluttered his eyes open to a delightful scene of the older's affectionate gaze accompanied with a lazy smile drawn across his features, reaching his eyes...

Pablo slowly brought a hand up to stifle a yawn , stretching his legs which were laid out over Pedri's.

"Wow..." He spoke sleepily, his eyes still drooping off, "You look even better in daylight.."

Pedri beamed under the sun lighting up his features. He wrapped his arms around the younger's tiny waist and pulled him closer.

"Hmm..." the older grinned "And you... You look unreal, my love."

Pablo's heart still clenched at the title,  no matter how many times Pedro would say it.

He brought his hands up to cup the older's face, rubbing his palms over his stubble and nuzzled their noses together in a fond gesture.

Pedri's hand around the younger's waist sneaked mischievously under the blankets to squeeze Gavi's ass, making him groan.

"Pe-  Ped-ri , no..." He stuttered, eyes already closing in pleasure.

The older leaned in to kiss his neck, sucking at the soft skin while his hands kneaded the younger's backside intently.

"Don't you feel like another round?" He husked.

"We- We have a match today... " The younger said, tapping his hand on Pedro's shoulder, "please... I can't be sore."

The older sighed, he didn't plan to go all the way either... Afterall, they had an El Clasico today; the last match of the season.

He leaned in to kiss Gavi's lips with devoted attention before finally pulling away...

They showered together, trying to keep their hands to themselves as much as possible, making sure things didn't escalate further. They dressed in comfortable silence for the matchday and breakfast went by swiftly- both unable to eat their fill due to the nerves awaiting the impending El Clasico.