Bliss...

Gavi couldn't be more in love...

Pedro had carved himself into the younger's heart untill he couldn't make out who it actually belonged to anymore.

Their short vacation in Tenerife had only further assured Gavi that this was the man he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. Pedri had been nothing short of perfect while he was injured; from carrying his luggage at the airport to magically appearing at his side every second at the islands and preventing him from even the simplest of chores, to even helping out with his physiotherapy as healing progressed.

Even Pedro's parents had taken active roles in Gavi's care, supporting the youngster throughout his stay with everything in their capabilities; especially Rosie cooking up delicious meals for him every five minutes.Pablo was forever grateful to them, although, the guilt of hiding a relationship with their son gnawed at his back.

His own parents back in Sevilla eagerly awaited his return, but he'd promised them a visit only after the season started as he probably wouldn't be selected for first team so soon into recovery.

The summer had whisked passed way faster than anticipated, both the boys had mutual feelings of it being, 'not long enough ' as though school children. Lately, nothing felt 'enough' for the pair, they always wanted more, needed to be closer, kisses meant to be longer...

Eventually, Gavi had planned a special dinner date for their last day in Tenerife. Perhaps he felt as though it would be a more Gavi-esque way of saying 'thank you' for all his care and attention the past few days. He'd never been good with words anyway...

Gavi sat on the beach with the setting sun painting the sky orange and pink hues while the ocean revelled in the shimmering reflection.

Sand stuck uncomfortably to his once pale back and thighs, now turned a darker shade as a result of the time spent on sunny beaches.

His face beamed with adoration as he watched Pedri try miserably to balance on his surfboard, he'd been kept amused all afternoon.

He looked on as the older's attention finally fell on him, narrowing his eyes at the younger as he realised he'd been laughing at his antics all along.

Pedro eventually gave up his quest of becoming a professional surfer and made his way to sit beside the younger on the warm sand.

"I can't believe the hot surfboard boy wants to sit beside me" Gavi giggled playfully nudging the older's side.

The Canarian rolled his eyes at the horrible attempt at the joke/flirt...

"Trust me I was amazing when I was young..." he looked pointedly at the younger.

Gavi turned to him about to say a clever retort, but was momentarily awestruck by the older's hazel eyes glowing a light greenish yellow in the luminous backdrop of the setting sun...how can someone look so beautiful.

He gulped.

"Yeah yeah... cause now you're such an oldie..."

"Hey! By young, I meant, when I was a kid!! "

Gavi simply smiled broadly...

"I highly doubt, Mr. Pedro..."

"Okay then..." the older huffed, "whatever you say, gorgeous. Not arguing with a man with pretty brown eyes." He held up his hands in defeat.

The Sevillan blushed at the compliment and slapped the older's shoulders playfully.

They indulged in conversations of sweet nothings, each one soaking in the other's beauty as the sky burst into a collision of smooth and silky red, pink and orange.