I Walked Away, Still Madly In Love With You

A/N: lol.. I'm continuing the story. The last update was just a result of my shifting hormones caused by  my periods. I'm sorry I dragged you all down with me in my 'emotional phase' ... Here's a 5k worth chapter as an apology.

"I know it's just a phase. You're not in love with me..."

"No, baby..." Pedri moved away slightly to look at the younger while he held his face in his hands, "Please understand that I was in pain too, I never meant to ruin us. The hardest thing I've ever done was walk away, still madly in love with you... In this lifetime of a mess of football, stress, contracts, competition and attention , there's only one thing that keeps me sane, and that's you. I've lost sleep thinking and contemplating to choose between my career and you..." Pedri chuckled lightly as his eyes teared up, "And I chose you, because I'd rather be a nobody with you by my side than be the best footballer in the world but fucking lose you..."

The older brought his head down to lean over the younger and closed his eyes as he finally let his tears fall free. Gavi gently wiped his wet cheeks with the tips of his fingers, and finally with the softest voice whispered,

"Kiss me..."

Pedri's entire being shook with surprise at the surreal but unexpected request and without wasting another second, he slowly leaned in, his heart racing as he felt the younger's breath fanning against his lips... He cupped the younger's chin with one hand as he firmly pressed their lips together, letting out a hushed groan of satisfaction. He felt Gavi's hands slide up his back, fisting into the thin material of his shirt.

The older swiped his tongue over the younger's lower lip, silently asking for permission and Gavi complied, allowing Pedri to slide his tongue in his mouth  tasting every corner of the younger, before parting briefly to catch his breath, and returning his lips to his beloved, leisurely sucking the younger's lips and nibbling it causing him to moan into his mouth. They kissed passionately for what seemed like hours and with each passing minute it only got messier; squelching noises of tongues and teeth.

The younger broke apart slightly, "Bed..." He said, panting already.

"Are you sure?" Pedri couldn't help but question, searching for discomfort on the younger's face.

Gavi's eyes were shut tight, his lower lip bitten between his teeth while his hands were placed on the older's shoulders.

"Pedri.... Please." He whimpered.

And the older lost it... He immediately slid his hands down the younger's torso and grabbed his ass, lifting him lightly. Gavi understood and hoisted himself up; legs wrapped around the older's waist and hands over his shoulders.

Pedri led them upstairs, while they continued to make out in desperation. Gavi's hands grabbed his hair, his neck, his shoulders and back, anywhere he could get his hands on. While the older massaged the soft flesh of the younger's ass, earning a continuous string of moans and whines.

When they finally entered the bedroom, the older walked towards the bed and threw Gavi gently on it. The bed bounced with the younger's weight as he fell on the soft matress. Pedri stood over him and stared at the younger's face, high with arousal and need. He quickly pulled off his own shirt before settling himself between Pablo's thighs.

Their lips met in a fiery kiss once again, the younger's hands immediately coming up to grab Pedri by the neck while the older's hands dug into his hips and grinded their erections together, letting out a groan.

"Fuck... I missed you so much baby" Pedri whispered huskily as his lips found their way to Gavi's neck trying to mark him up, sucking at the soft pale skin and running his tongue over it, the younger shiver underneath him.