10

Chapter 10 – Bullied

Beacher didn’t believe Janet’s one–sided words, and he only thought that she was forcing a smile.

He had watched her grow up since he was a child, and he knew her character very well.

Although others always said that she had a good personality and was well–behaved and sensible, he knew she was stubborn. Once she liked someone, it wasn’t easy to let go.

And now, she was even divorced. Nathaniel must have failed her.

Beacher frowned and sent a message to the group of his brothers.

“Jill’s Knights”

The Handsomest: “Our cousin was bullied!”

The next second, someone responded immediately.

F5: “I saw the divorce news, and it was taken down before I could make a move. I don’t know if she saw it.”

Beacher clicked on the profile picture of his second brother, and it was still black. He pursed his lips in disgust and sent a voice message: “You actually sent a message! I almost forgot that I have a second brother if it wasn’t for this matter!”

His second brother Marvin Smedley was a mathematical genius, but he didn’t like boring mathematics. He was obsessed with the Internet and even opened his own studio to study those codes and combinations.

Since Janet left three years ago, Marvin had also moved to the studio, and it was almost impossible to hear from him unless Beacher called him endlessly.

Sure enough, Marvin still cared about Janet a lot!

However, Marvin didn’t reply to Beacher’s voice message and simply ignored him.

Beacher couldn’t vent his resentment, so he sent countless voice messages to the group chat.

“The Handsomest sent a 53–second voice message.”

“The Handsomest sent a 49–second voice message.

“The Handsomest sent a 47–second voice message.”

“The Handsomest sent a 13–second voice message.”

“The Handsomest sent a 60–second voice message.”

Donahue Smedley: “I was in a meeting. Beacher, stop sending voice messages. I don’t have time to listen to you. Just type.”

The Handsomest: “Brother! Our cousin was bullied! Come back quickly!”

Donahue was the eldest son of the Smedley family. He was young but already quite famous in the business world. He was

gentle, decisive, and good at tricks. The others called him “the Smiling Tiger.”

Donahue Smedley: “I’ve already known. Take care of her, and don’t make her sad again.”

The Handsomest: “Of course. But the problem is that man is so wicked! I think he must have had an affair, and our cousin

divorced him because she found out. What a bas*ard!”

“F5 sent two pictures.”

Beacher opened the picture sent by his second brother and was so angry that he almost smashed his phone.

The picture was of Nathaniel and Anastasia..

The Handsomest: “He actually has an affair? How dare he act like this in the hospital? He wanted a divorce to give way to that woman, right? No, I can’t let him do what he wants!”