chapter 52

Anastasia grabbed Nathaniel’s hand nervously.

“I’m a little scared.”

Nathaniel patted her hand, “Sorry. I neglected it. I’m sorry I don’t give you a perfect wedding. If you mind, I can tell the guests that we will cancel the wedding. We can do it afterward when you feel fine…”

“No!”

Anastasia interrupted him.

She explained hurriedly, “Let’s not waste others’ time. It’s just I stood for a long time today, and my feet…”

As she spoke, her tears were about to fall. She grabbed her dress and looked like a sad princess.

“Don’t cry.”

Nathaniel wiped her tears gently and suppressed the urge to cancel the wedding. He said, “I will listen to you. Let’s speed the wedding up. Is that OK?”

He had never been so gentle to Janet.

Luckily, there were no cameras or microphones around them, so Janet wouldn’t know that. Otherwise, she would experience

another heartbreak.

“Good.”

Anastasia nestled obediently in Nathaniel’s embrace.

The wedding must go on.

Today, she must be Nathaniel’s wife.

Otherwise, she might never be.

Winifred was thinking the same. She wanted Anastasia to be Nathaniel’s wife as soon as possible.

“Son, I’ve arranged everything. Ernest was mourning his grandfather, but the others understood it. It’s only that I’m freaking tired.”

“Thank you, Mom.”

He held Anastasia’s hand and walked into the wedding venue.

There was no more mournful music around.

No one dared to offend Nathaniel. Even if some guests did feel well, they wouldn’t say anything at this scene.

The wedding started, and the host began to speak.

“Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. It’s a great honor to be entrusted by the respected Mr. Nathaniel Webster to host the wedding ceremony for him and Miss Anastasia Lambert. I hope you can only remember the happiness and joy of the bride and the groom. Have a joyful and memorable day!”

“Look at them. One is suave and handsome, and the other is beautiful, generous, and gentle. They are a perfect match for each

other!”

“They went through all kinds of hardships together, and finally got married…”

The host’s tone was so passionate and involved that everyone present could feel it..

Anastasia held Nathaniel’s hand tightly.

She was too excited.

Nathaniel thought she was nervous. He looked sideways, grabbed her shoulder and patted her lightly.

The host was eloquent. He attracted everyone’s attention to the wedding.

“Next, let’s take a look at the memoir documentary of Mr. Webster and Miss Lambert’s memories for many years, and witness

their happiness!”

Everyone looked expectantly at the large electronic screen that was five meters high and ten meters wide.