Characters 1

Please read the character descriptions, they explain the whole situation.

Also please read the note at the end, it's kinda important.

So there 2 options for Aarohi's face claim. What's your choice?
(You can imagine anyone you want to.)

1.

2

2.

Aarohi Goenka (20 years old)She's a doctor to be and is currently pursuing an internship

She's a doctor to be and is currently pursuing an internship. Manmeet (Aarohi's Massi) convinced her to move to Mumbai from Udaipur a while back to try and move on from her past trauma of losing her mother. Everything in the Goenka mansion reminded her of Sirat (Aarohi's late mother) and after the tilak incident, which felt humiliating, her mental health couldn't take it anymore. Obviously misses her family but they won't answer her calls because they're angry at her for moving out with Manmeet. The only person she's in contact with is her brother Vansh. Despite everything, she's happy in her new life in Mumbai.

Manmeet Shergill (38 years old)Manmeet was Sirat's best friend and cousin sister

Manmeet was Sirat's best friend and cousin sister. She never got over her death but tries to find her in Aarohi, believes she's her own daughter. Even though Aarohi doesn't have enough courage to call her mom, Manmeet doesn't mind being called Massi. She also made Aarohi's realise that sometimes her way of doing certain things isn't right. She's a strong headed self-made woman and owns Shergill industries, which is the biggest rival company for the Goenka's, which is why the elders are mad at Aarohi. Manmeet has never really liked them either and tries to remain respectful, but she hates the way they never attempted to understand Aarohi.