1. An offer you can't refuse

Please do vote and comment your opinions.

Author's PoV

Suddenly... Aarohi was somewhere else.

Somewhere far... far away, she could feel it in the air... which was so fresh one could get high on oxygen alone.

She wasn't in her bedroom anymore, she was standing in a beautiful palace garden! The cool breeze of nature was so refreshing, she was surrounded by greenery which felt so surreal and made her heart beat faster.

God! What a dream she was having!

'Why can't my real life radiate even half of these positive vibes?' She thought.

Aarohi searched around for that mysterious man dressed in yellow who brought her there, and then she saw him standing right in front of her.

His face looked so divine and he had a calm smile on his face. His aura emitted a sense of security and he had unique a glow to him. He had a peacock feather in his hair and a flute in his hand. Almost like he was- -

"Welcome to dwapar yug my pryie sakhi! I've brought you here because you have been given an opportunity to watch the great epic from your eyes. I'd introduce myself but I think you've already figured it out." He said cheerfully. He sounded more like a salesman trying to convince her to buy something she didn't want... but still...

"Are you... Lord Krishna?" She whispered, unsure but the twinkle in his eyes made her believe it.

What in the world was going on?

'Dwapar yug? Wow. How impossibly stupid! Maybe it's because of all the sugar I ate before in which I thought I could drown the pain of my one sided breakup. But I'm kinda impressed by my brain's capacity to make up these twisted scenarios. A nice distraction from my mess of a personal life.' Aarohi thought.

The man in front of her, who was 'Lord Krishna' chuckled, but seeing the pissed off expression of the young girl's face he pretended to be scared and tried to conceal his laughter behind his hands.

'So dramatic.'

"Are you laughing at me?" She crossed her arms, she was sure it was just a dream and she was going to wake up any second, in the real world. Where she had to put up with seeing the man, who she thought was the love of her life with her best friend and pretend to be happy for them.

'Gosh! I really wish I had some kind of escape from there.'

"What if I told you that you could escape it? At least for a little while at a time?" He said, totally reading her mind.

Was he?

Aarohi shuddered at the thought. There were a lot of things in her mind that she didn't want anyone to know, especially possibly a god! She'd take those mortifying memories and messed up thoughts to her grave, before opening her mouth.

'Some things in my head should stay in my head. No one needs to know! Oh god help me! Only, the god can't help, in fact he's the one who's troubling me!'

Krishna's lips tugged into a smile again. She was sure he was actually really reading her mind.

"What do you say Aarohi?" He asked, diverting her distracted brain towards the question at hand. She couldn't believe herself for she was actually seriously thinking about it.

"Before I decide anything... I want to know what you meant by 'at least for a while at a time'? Will I not be able to go back home?" She'd asked a valid question.