Chapter 3

Bold in Korean.

Normal is English

Jessie's pov

"Are you going to the welcome party" Kitty asked me . I shook my head . Kitty looked at me in shock. Before she should say anything , I explained to Kitty everything but didn't tell her about my parents. After speaking ,  I realised that Dae said that Kitty was his Pen-Pal and that's why he ket speaking about her during summer. "I am going to get ready and try and figure where this party is at" Kitty said as she went and got ready for the welcome party. I went to kitchen and grabbed some water. As I was drinking water, I heard Kitty run into the room and asked about our roommates. "I have no idea who the roommates are. I just know its 3 other people". I had to lie because Kitty would run if she finds out she shares a room with Minho and her pen-pal. 

*Time skip to when Kitty Leaves* 

I enter my room and saw a note that Minho left. It said "Me, Q and Dae has went to the welcome party. I packed everything in your closet and bought some snacks and put them under your bed. I will be back after the party" I smiled as I read the note. I wanted to text Minho thank you but I wanted to tell him myself. 

*back in vogue by alexa is playing*

So I went into my closet to pick out a cute outfit. I went to my dressing table and done my hair in this cute princess hairstyle. After I done my hair, I done my makeup .  I got up from my seat and I looked in my jewelry box and picked out some silver ones. I saw a tiara that Minho got me for my birthday last year. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outfit check

Hair , makeup, nails

Outfit

Accessories  

Accessories  

Contact lenses

Contact lenses

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to story : Jessie's POV

*Zoom Jessi is playing*

I felt so confident in my outfit. I took a picture capturing the rare social interactions. Whilst taking pictures, I saw that my mom was calling me. 

(Author note:  In this book, when a call happens I will use Jessie and Minseol for the "script")

Jessie: Hi Mom

Minseol: Hii my darling. How are you

Jessie: I am doing good. What about you!

Minseol: I am doing good. Why are you dressed up so pretty?

Jessie: I am going to the welcome party at KISS. I am going to surprise Minho

Minseol: Awww cute . Is Minho your date?

Jessie: Noooo. Mom , you know that me and him are friends

Minseol: I know. I know. I am just saying !. If you both ever date, you have mine and Minho's mom support. 

Jessie: How is Filming going?

Minseol: Its good. Talking about filming, I need to go back to set. I will talk to you later okay darling. 

Jessie: Okay . I Love you , Mom.  I will message you how the party goes.

Minseol: Love you to the moon and back. I am excited to see how it goes

Minseol + Jessie: Byee *blows kisses*

*END OF CALL*     

Jessie's POV

I was none stop laughing as I gathered some items to put into my bag. I got some money, my keys, my  security key chain and the Covers for my drink. I made sure I got everything and walked to where the party is located.

END OF CHAPTER