Chapter 11

Bold is Korean

Normal is English

JESSE'S POV

I walked over to the performing arts room. Performing arts was a newly added subject to keep kpop trainees at school. My father was giving funding to the school for the subject to be added. Most people in KISS were trainees at his company. As soon as I walked into the changing rooms, I got changed into my dance outfit.

OUTFIT

As soon as I walked into the room, the class started to gather around me

As soon as I walked into the room, the class started to gather around me. I had a feeling that I should have asked my father for security for this class. I ignored everything but stull heard comments.

"OMG, That's the daughter of Hwang Minseol and Song Minhee. Here at Kiss!" Someone screamed as their friends filmed me walking in. I was Jay and Chan standing away from the crowd. I walked to them and the group followed me until I heard someone speak. "Excuse me!". Everyone turned around to see a teacher standing. I, Jay and Chan stayed where we were.

"Next time, I arrive at the class. I accept everyone to be spread out. So we can get on with the lesson." The person said. Everyone looked at each other. " Anyways, let me introduce myself. My name is Mr Kim and I will be teaching you performing arts. You will see other coaches for vocals, acting. I am here to teach you dance.". Mr Kim seems firm which made my other classmates question things. Mr Kim told us to separate and leave space in the middle of the dance room. Mr Kim wanted to see what we know about dance. I watched everyone dance. Some people were good and others went too bad. The only person left was me, Chan and Jay. "Jessie, your go," Mr Kim said as I walked into the centre of the room.

(DANCE: Credits to 1 million. 00:00 to 1:07 (Imagine this is Jessie))

As soon as I finished my song, I heard the room cheer. I walked by Chan and Jay. They gave me high fives. "YO That was sick!" Jay said and Chan nodded. When Jay and Chan performed, you could hear the females of the room scream. They were dancing to their version of BTS' song called Run BTS. After they had done their choreography, everyone screamed. I saw Mr Kim walk into the middle of the floor."Wow! Impressive! I could see the actual talent here. Hands up if you are a KPOP trainee." Mr Kim asked everyone. I looked and saw everyone except me with their hand up. Mr Kim asked which company they went to and they all said my father's company. I looked away t roll my eyes .  I wasn't even surprised as my father is the ONE who gave them the funds. When Mr Kim continued to speak, the bell went and we were dismissed. I went back into the changing rooms to put my uniform back on and placed everything back into my bag.

When I left the changing room, I went straight back to the dorms. I opened the door and saw Minho making Coffee.

 "MINHO! Can you make me some?" I asked as I walked pasted him to put my bag away. I quickly put on some gym clothes for the hike. The weather was warm so I put on some light clothes.

HIKE OUTFIT

 I  walked back into the room and Minho handed me my coffee. I thanked him. 

"How was Class?" Minho asked me as I took a sip of my coffee.

"It was OK. Nice to see Jay and Chan." I said as I saw Minho smile at me. It has been a while since we spoke. Me and Minho continued talking for a while. I heard the door go and saw Kitty. I quickly put my cup down.  I ran to her and hugged her . 

"Why are you here?" Minho asked asIe and Kitty looked at him

"Here we go again!" I murmured.

"Coffee. I need some coffee. I thought I lost some of my sanity as I haven't had it," Kitty said as she went to the coffee pot that was still warm.

"And I thought that I have seen your low point. Although I did think that you would lose your sanity in this dorm," Minho said as Kitty drank her coffee. I gave him a look to try and shut him up. Guess it didnt work much.

"What?" Minho said.

"I am surprised that I haven't lost my sanity from knowing you all these years" I said as I heard Kitty laugh at my comeback but she got serious for a second. She was talking about her new roommate and how she can't sleep because of her being loud. Minho had to say a comment which made me not even surprised. I looked at my watch and so did Kitty. 

"I am going on the hike. See ya later!" I said and I heard Kitty yell at me to wait up. I waited for her to catch up and we walked to the location of the hike.

------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER

------------------------------