Chapter 5

Bold is Korean                               Normal is English

Jessie's POV

"If that's Q, then you must be Minho." Kitty said he looked down then up again "Of course you are. If that is Minho, this means that you are Jessie the daughter of the most influencial couple in the South Korean industry.  God, I have been speaking to a celebrity this entire time. Anyways, Where is Dae?" She asked them again.

 I had a bad feeling about where this was going. At least Kitty wasn't a saesang which made me relieved. I was Kitty leave and slowly tried to follow but heard a crash sound. I saw Kitty crash into the desert tower. All eyes were on Kitty I ran to Kitty as she said "What! Never seen a girl crash into a desert tower before, Nothing to see here, people!" I heard Kitty say. I helped her up and she walked and I tried to catch Kitty but failed. I fell pretty badly and landed on my knee. I saw Dae run to help Kitty. I tried to get myself up but I couldn't. I saw Minho run and help me. "Minsun! Are you good?" Minho yelled slightly and I shook my head as no. I felt Minho lift me up. 

"Yah What are you doing?!" I yelled as he chuckled.

"Back to the dorm . Unless you want to walk". I nodded as tried to walk to failed. Minho picked me up again. "I thought so".

*TIME SKIP TO DORM*

I got into the dorm and Minho placed me on the sofa. I kept saying that I was okay. "Are you sure that you will be okay", Minho said as I nodded.

"Just go to the party! Imma be fine. If I am not, I will call you right away" I said to give Minho reinsurance. 

"Promise" Minho said and he held out his pinky finger. If we ever made a promise, we will do this.  I sighed and interlocked our pinky fingers. "That's better," Minho said and he straight away ran back to the party. I laughed seeing him run. 

After Minho left, I put my leg on the sofa, I started to yawn until I saw Kitty come back in the dorm. "Are you good Kitty?". I said as I got up and walked to Kitty's door which KItty slammed shut. When I tried to knock and lean on the door for some support, Kitty opened the dorr which made me fall. "I am sorry! Forgot about your knee" Kitty panicked and I just laughed. Kitty looked at me with a strange face but also laughed. Kitty helped me up and we went into her room. Kitty explained everything to me which I listened to. Then I heard the front door open. I knew who it was but Kitty didn't. "What's that?" Kitty said as she hid under her blankets. 

"Let me check " I stood up and left the room. I saw Minho, Q and Dae . The trio was standing in the living room. "Spill it!" I heard Minho say to Dae. "When did you get with Yuri?And where? How far?". It felt like 200 questions because of the number of questions Minho asked Dae. I didn't know that Dae cheated on Kitty. I started to feel bad for Kitty. I hit Dae in the head and before he said anything, I said "That's for cheating on Kitty by the way. I spoke to Kitty after she left the party." I heard Minho chuckle at my actions.

"And Most importantly, why?" Q asked him. I wanted to know the reason why Yuri was suddenly his girlfriend during summer. I thought that Minho would do something like this but not Dae. "Dae, you little scammer," Minho said and i heard Kitty say Dae's name but ignored it."How did you convince Yuri to buy you that suit?". The suit looked like a designer brand. 

"How do you know that I didnt buy it" Dae asked him and I was about to laugh but I held it in.

"Because it costs 5K" Minho said. Dae suddenly spat his drink out . I dodged it from the firing line. "OI, This dress is expensive too I don't want to damage it!" I said which made Minho and Q laugh. I gave them a side-eye look. 

"Seriously," Dae asked and we all nodded.

"I dont know. I feel bad for Kitty". Q said.

 "I dont" Minho said and I wasn't really surprised. 

"Thats cold, Minho. Breaking up with someone is brutal. Imagine if this situation was Jessie for a second" Q said as Minho's face softened. It was a dumb imagine situation but it got Minho to soften. 

"Except it wasnt a breakup because it wasnt a real relationship. No one is gonna blame you for upgrading a pen-pal for an actaul  girlfriend." Minho said and I heard a sound from Kitty . Minho looked and the door and walked to the door. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER

Author Note: Thank you for all of the reads and votes so far. I really appreciate them. <3