Chapter 4

English in normal

Korean in bold

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessie's POV

I walked into the party and all eyes were on me. I quickly walked to where Minho and Q were standing . "Jessie, made an entrance and all of the boys eyes on you~" Q said as I thanked him. Minho's face was in shock. I waved my hands near his eyes to get his attention. "Yah!"Minho said as he grabbed my arm away from his eyes. "What are you doing here? You never go to the welcome party." Minho said as Q was still laughing at the situation. I started to laugh as well. As I was laughing, I looked around the party trying to find familiar faces. "I met a friend who was coming to this party so I wanted to come and get to know them. Also, thanks for earlier" I said as Minho tapped my hair. "Yah! Don't touch my hair! Took me ages to do this" I said as I grabbed his hand away. I crossed my arm as I giggled. Me, Q and Minho went and got a drink and turned around. As I was drinking my drink, I saw someone bump into Minho and apologized many times. . "Watch, where you are going!" Minho said . I turned around and saw Kitty . Kitty's face was shook. I was tempted to laugh but kept it in. "So you do know English. " Kitty said. At this  point I let out a laugh and Q reached for a napkin for Minho . Me and Q both said "Busted" as Q passed him a napkin. 

"Welcome to Kiss!" Minho said as he wiped off the drink. I mouthed sorry to kitty but she wasn't looking. 

"Dont feel bad. He loved to pull this move on people . He did it to me the first day we met." Q said as I looked around and saw more people arriving to the party. My heart was beating quick but I focus on this conversation. I saw Q push Minho which caused his drink to spill on him again. "God damn it Q. Its besoke". Q explained the situation as we Looked at Dae walking in to room. Kitty's eyes lit up as Minho asked where he got the suit from. 

*CUE DARL+ING SEVENTEEN*

I was watching Kitty run to Dae with Q and Minho. I was trying to zone out from the noise and stuff but things got a bit too much so I ran out. 

Minho's POV

When Dae came in the room, Me and Q saw that girl run to Dae to hug him. Then I saw Yuri walk into the room and walk to Dae. "Damn. this is like a K-DRAMA" I thought to myself .  I saw Yuri wrap an arm around Dae. I was thinking on how did Dae manage to pull Yuri. "OMG ,Minsun, Cant you believe that Yuri spent her summer with Dae" I said to Minsun but when i turned around she wasn't there. "Q, have you seen Jessie around"I asked Q but as he shook his head no, I saw that girl from the airport run away upset. I tried to call Minsun but no answer. "She probably went to hide from the social vibes. Leave her for a second". I heard Q say and  I sighed because I knew this would have happened. I was wondering what is happening to her.

Meanwhile.....

Jessie's POV

I was in the lockers . Hiding from the party for a few minutes. I saw Kitty run out of the room. "Are you okay ? Kitty!"I asked her and she shook her head no. I walked to her and asked if she wanted to talk. Kitty told me her entire story about her and Dae. I was shook with everything but I was mad at Dae .  "Do you want to go back into the party?" I asked Kitty and she told me to give her a minute. I nodded and went back to the party. I saw a group of people gather around Dae and Yuri. I walked near Minho and he gave me a hug. "Next time, tell me when you go out. I got worried." Minho said he let go. Q was teasing Minho because of him being overprotective abit. Minho caught me up what happened but I explained to them about Kitty. I grabbed a drink from the table and put my cover over it. I saw Kitty walk over to us and I smiled and handed her a drink. "Excuse me" I heard Kitty say . I have her a warm smile.

"This girl treats Korean Men like Pokemon. She is trying to catch them all. Not interested" Minho said and yelp as I hit his arm

"Be nice" I told him as he gave me a look and an eye roll. "And who even is into you expect your fangirls" . I saw Minho gave me a shock look and I laughed as I never said something like that before.

"I could say that about your fans in general" I heard Minho mumble and I wacked his arm to hush him.

"Who are you anyways" Q said and I kept quiet as I already met her.

"I'm Kitty Song Covey" Kitty said as Q looked shocked.

"You are Kitty. " Q said as he realized who she really was

"Wait, are you Q. Track Star, fellow american and heart of Gold" she asked and he nodded.

"Guilty as charged . I feel like we should hug right now. Should we?" Q asked Kitty with a smile

"Maybe later. I need to find dae"Kitty said. I was looking around trying to find dae. 

"So you're the pen pal?"  Minho asked. I wasn't functioning and then it everything clicked.

"Something suspicious is going to happen" I mumbled outloud.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

END OF CHAPTER