Chapter 14

Bold is Korean  Normal is in English

Jessie's POV

As soon as we got back into the dorms, I went to the bathroom to shower. I put on some comfortable clothes and went into the Kitchen.

Outfit

Jessie's POV

Jessie's POV

I walked into the Kitchen to be greeted by Minho, Florian and Q. I sat next to Minho . Minho had some popcorn in his hand . Q and Florian was just chilling. Q picked out the film and chose "The devils daughter". I shook my head laughing as I knew that Minho was going to use the "My mom is in this card". I can 100% guarantee it will happen. 

I saw Minho look up at the TV to say " Hey, My mom is in this. She plays he kings second daughter." Minho said as I high-fived myself in my thoughts."Oh Yeah does she still act? Florian said and I gave Q the look to pick another subject. "She is smashing it in LA with Jessie's mom. They are going to be in this film with a mermaid in the mafia" He said as he look concentrated in this conversation.

"Lets just play the movie!" I said as I got Minho back into reality.

 "I could give you the behind info about this movie" Minho said as I rolled my eyes. I heard this story before but I pretended to listen. I was staring out of space but manage to see Florian and Q hands not touching. Minho ruined the evening that Kitty Planned. I watched the film and every spoiler Minho made I smacked his arm. I was so focused on the movie that I didnt see Florian leave. As soon as the movie ended, I looked up and saw Florian and Q were gone. 

"What's going on?" I said as Minho chuckled. 

"No idea. Just spoiled the movie and they left to study," Minho said. I jumped off the sofa and looked at the time. It said "10 pm" I sighed as I grabbed coffee. "I should be studying also." I was interrupted by a loud clash of thunder. I screamed and jumped into Minho's arm

"And you are still scared of thunder," Minho said as he held onto me. 

"I am not! Also you know i get scared easily" I said but then screamed from the thunder again. The thunder was getting louder which made me scream more. From the corner of my eye, I saw the door open so I jumped from Minhos Arms. Just to see Dae walk in the dorm. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of chapter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author Note: I am back (well kinda , kinda not ).