Chapter 13

Bold is in Korean. Normal is in English

Jessie's POV

"Aw, dont worry, Kitty. It was not as bad as you fell into the cupcakes" Yuri said as walked away. I looked at Minho. Just great! More drama. 

" Hmm. I am more worried about you and those worms " Kitty said as the two girls walked off together, we then started to walk again. Then Yuri and Kitty started to race. I had a gut feeling that things were going downhill. 

"Just make sure to stick together," Q said as I shook my head no. 

"I am not running. I will stick here." I said as I saw Minho and Dae talking.

 "Why did you come?" Dae asked Minho as I looked at them. Minho shrugged his shoulders. 

"What's going on with you then?" I asked Dae.

 "JUST LET ME DEAL WITH IT ON MY OWN!" Dae raised his voice abit and Minho quickly covered my ears. Minho quickly let go of my ears as I thanked him

"So you invited Yuri," I said and Minho nodded. "Why?"

"I was trying to help the situation out," Minho said. I listened to everything Minho had to say. Me and Minho were walking until I heard. 

"Jessie! Come here," I saw Chan. Me and Minho ran to see what had happened. Only to see Jay hugging a tree. I was going to laugh but Minho Nudged me. 

"Jay is not budging from this tree, " Chan said as he tried to get Jay out of the tree. I had an idea pop into my head. I got my phone and dialled someone's number. The voice note said, "Hi, this is DS Entertainment!". I looked and saw Jay running near where we had to go. The rest of us laughed as we ran after him. As soon as we caught up with everyone else. Kitty was running away.

"Is she Okay?" Q asked everyone and everyone didnt know. Me and Minho were out of breath as we walked to where Q was. He looked at us in confusion. "What on earth!"

"We got sidetracked a bit. Jay was hugging a tree and we figured out a way to get him to move. Just call the trainee company that Jessie's Dad is the CEO of." Minho said

"These Kpop trainees are fast runners!" I said as I was out of breath and  Q was trying not to laugh. We finally got the destination and walked back to KISS.

=============================

END OF CHAPTER

================

Author note:

Hii I am back. Been busy with college life. 

 I am working on a Stray Kids 9th member series. Dont know the release date but stay tuned.

================