0.2

Your head splintered with pain while you could feel soft material at your fingertips. You slowly opened your eyes and looked down.

You saw a fluffy blue blanket over you. That left you to wonder where the heck you were.

You slightly sat upright, but not too much from the throbbing pain throughout your body.

Looking around, it kinda looked like a nurse's office. Or maybe a doctors. Who knows!

Moving off the bed, you stood up and walked around, exploring the room. You looked towards the door. You didn't know what was out there.

Honestly, you were kinda scared. To make sure you were safe, you looked around for a sharp object. Maybe a monster would eat you. God dammit of course not but still. 

Searching the drawers you found a pair of medical scissors. They would do. They're lightweight and sharp, good against any attackers.

You sat down near the door, on the outer side so no one could see you.

You sat.... waiting. You waited a few minutes then movement sounded.

Click.

The door opened and in came a person with a red, orange, and black face mask, white sweat pants with red rims, and a black hoodie with red rims. Your guessing he was a guy maybe in his teens?

He looked over at the bed, then realized you weren't there, immediately looking around. You stayed quiet, hunched beside a table, hoping he doesn't see you.

He looks over your way and spots you. Your eyes go wide when he comes to walk near you, offering his hand.

You get very startled and stab him in the hand with the scissors and make a run for it. He brings his hand back in pain and backs away.

Taking this chance, you rush through the door through halls decorated with red carpet and white marble walls and flooring. Few statues and papers visible too.

As you get out and start running, he peeps his head out to the halls and screams for someone.

"QUACKITY!!!"

Shoot! You gotta go fast now that he called someone else.

You make tight turns around bends, ignoring most of the pain and keep running. You make it to the main hall with the exit in sight when you get tackled to the ground.

You fall to the floor and see the mysterious person pin you to the floor. You writhe in their grasp and look up at them with scared eyes.

He had black hair, yellow wings, suspenders, and a tie on a white dress shirt.

"Stop moving lady!"

You growled at him and kicked him in the nuts. He fell on the floor, dying while you made your escape. You ran towards the exit.

Unaware of your surroundings while looking back at the person dying on the floor, you collided straight into someone at the doorway.

You both rolled down the stairs and stopped at the bottom. You were on top of them and opened your eyes. You saw a pretty pair of blue eyes and fluffy brown hair.

Our faces only inches away, making you curse at yourself. They held onto you and stared up at you before getting up and regaining their posture.

They looked embarrassed and had a slight amount of red on their face.

You stood up and stared at him for a moment.

The silence was broken when someone burst through the door.