4.2

(Reporting news: author is not dead, just stuck on stories. HSHHSJSMNDNCMKJSHABBSKFKHCNSKEJDBBFVVHFFHKZKDNDHOGBEOSAKBGCBKSCNPFLQNE)

(A few months later)

I was walking in the woods, going to get some firewood for the fireplace. Eret sent me off with a precaution and a cool looking axe. I'm pretty sure it's Techno's that he found lying around, so let's hope he doesn't need it while I'm gone. 

The forest sure is quiet, and very peaceful at the moment. I like it. The wind, the crunching of leaves beneath my step. It's fall now, and I like it a lot. The air is cool and nips at my fingertips and cheeks, sending cool chills down my back.

After a bit of walking, I found a nice place of good looking trees and started chopping away at one, thanking it for giving me its wood.

I chopped it into chunk sized pieces and put them in a pile for me to carry later. I did a whole tree and got a good amount chopped. Now it's time to go back to the castle.

Techno, the person who taught me to fight, has been showing me many new things throughout the months. Nobody has come close to finding me, and life has been peaceful. Techno usually goes to his house in the tundra for a week, then comes back to the castle as a checkup if everything is alright.

Right now, he's at the castle chatting with Eret, eating all the sugar cookies Eret baked.

I crouched down and put my hands under the pile of wood, lifting it up. I had gotten much stronger too, and my tail is great at helping pick up random shit. Using my tail, I picked up the stragglers of wood pieces I couldn't lift up, or that fell from the pile I carried.

I also didn't forget the axe, picking it up and putting it in my belt as I was about to leave through the leaf filled forest.

Right when I got everything, and a stick wrapped in my tail, I heard a leaf crunch. Ok, what the chimichurra was that!? I definitely did not do that since I'm standing still right now. 

I look over the wood pile in my arms and examine the landscape of towering trees. Nothing seems out of the blue.. oh wait.. is that.. a pigling tail behind a tree?

Could it be?

"Michael?" I called out, my voice quiet and full of suspicion.

A little hoof hand gripped the tree and an older looking Michael popped his head out from behind a tree close by, looking over at me.

"Ma-....ma?"

My eyes widened in shock and I dropped the pile of wood, my tail letting go of the sticks It held. Tears made it to my eyes as he got out from behind the tree, looking at me, about to burst into tears as well.

He grew so much, maybe a whole foot taller than he was... wow.

My feet acted on their own, and so did his, prancing over to mine. My arms were held out and I collided into Michael, wrapping my arms around him. His hugged me tightly and sniffled into my shoulder.

"Oh Michael..." I whispered.

"Where.. have.. been?" He said, stuttering while trying to speak complete words.