0.9

"Okay y/n! Do you have any specialties? Hobbies or stuff?"

You thought for a second. You do have a few.

"I can garden and take care of animals."

"Hm okay then! I think you could work in the greenhouse. We have plants to tend to that we can't really do. I mean, we kill them all. Oh oh! And we have a farm in back with some animals!"

You shook your head and gave him a thumbs up. We walked through the halls of the White House and Tubbo stopped at a glass double wooden door. He opened it and revealed a dark, neglected space. Gray and brown tints filled the area full of dead plants and run down space.

You walked in, dead grass crunching under your feet. You looked around and frowned. It really hurt you to see a place like this not thriving it's best.

"Well here's the greenhouse. And again, we couldn't really take care of it. Schlatt didn't really use it so we kinda left it. But! I know you can help it!"

You regained confidence and nodded your head. 

"Heck yeah! I think we could even get some bees in here! I know you'd love that bee boy!"

"Omg! Yes I'd love bees in here! We could have them everywhere!"

"Oh maybe not everywhere Tubs!"

You both laughed together. It was nice having a pal like Tubbo. He's really cool!

"Anyways I'll be going now. Have fun in here, I believe in you!"

"Okay Tubbo, see ya!"

You waved to Tubbo as he left the greenhouse. Once he left, you turned around and examined the place. It really did have a lot of potential. You'd just have to work with it to happen.

The first problems were lighting. It affected it the most. Really, the greenhouse needed a deep cleaning. The windows needed wiped down to allow sunlight and brightness in. It would really brighten the places mood up a lot.

- - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -- - - - - -

You wiped the one window pane, finishing cleaning the greenhouse's glass. The windows allowed in so much light. It made it so much nicer. 

You soaked in the sunshine, at peace with your life. It was so nice right now.

Then you heard the door open.

"Ah y/n! I been looking for you."

You turned and your heart skipped a beat. It was Schlatt. Or more like Schatt. Yeah he Schatt himself. You internally laughed at your antics.

You looked down at your shoes as he walked over towards you. You didn't want to face him. He made you nervous.

His hand moved over and he tilted your head up to look at him. 

"My my, why are you looking away. Are you afraid of me?"

You shook your head, his hand releasing from your chin.

"N-No!"

He only smirked and chuckled.

"I think you are you little shit."

You growled at him and furrowed your eyebrows. This dude was getting on your nerves with the nicknames.

"Don't growl at me. What the hell."

You rolled your eyes at him and walked to the wall, picking up the cloth and continuing to clean the greenhouse.

"So now your gonna ignore me?"

You did just that. Ignored the botch. You cleaned the metal edges along the glass as he just glared at you.

"If you don't answer me, you like toes."

You whipped your head around and glared at him. He only smirked.

"I DONT LIKE TOES!"

He only chuckled.

"Yeah sure. Anyways good job in here, I gotta go."

Then, he just walked out. Thank you, I was about to chop his head off!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

You then continued renovating the greenhouse. The glasses were cleaned, and you got to replace the dirt. You also dragged out and burned the old furniture that were run down and broken. Yes, beautiful arson.

The greenhouse looked good. It was clean, had fresh dirt and plenty of light. You liked it. You really did outdo yourself you lil gremlin. And most of all, you were proud of yourself. People would be glad it was in better shape now.

The only thing you had to do left was put in flowers and decorate. That would wait for tomorrow. But now, you'd have to go find Tubbo to get home. It was getting dark and the sunset made its way on the sky.

Maybe, you'd stay here for a minute. Alone, time with yourself to think about things.

Or what you thought you were alone. But really, there was someone looking right at you from the woods across the greenhouse, hidden by bramble and trees from your view.

They were watching your every move. Anything to help them get to you.

They needed to get your first. 

Their eyes stayed peeled, open for any movement. They haven't moved for a while now. Their mask stayed their, it's wide smile and beady black eyes focusing on you.

Only you.