3.2

Her warm embrace made Tubbo so happy. Y/n was intertwined within his arms, sleeping soundly.

Only in the morning when she opened her eyes and yawned did Tubbo know she'd get up and not be near him.

"Good morning Tubbo." Y/n said with a small smile. Her hair was all messed up and she looked very mellow.

"Morning y/n. We're going home today aren't we."

She stretched her arms and sat up.

"Yup."

The both sat up and scooted off the bed, y/n helping Tubbo with his injuries before making their way to say goodbye to Tommy and Wilbur.

They found them in the kitchen eating chicken and cookies.

"Good morning boys." Y/n said as she padded over to the table they were at.

"Me and Tubbo are going home. I'd like to thank you two for having us."

Tommy got all teary and ran to hug her. 

"Don't leave me y/n!"

Y/n patted Tommy's back and departed from the deathly hug he gave.

Wilbur stood behind Tommy and waddled up to her. Giving her a big hug that lifted her off her feet.

She chuckled and backed up, looking at the two.

"I'll see you guys some other time. Goodbye for now Tommy and Wilbur."

She smiled and turned towards me, reaching her hand for me to hold. I reached my hand out and clasped hers in mine, starting to walk up the ravine. 

Tommy and Wilbur watched from afar as they left.

"I don't want her to leave Wilbur.."

Wilbur ruffled Tommy's hair and leaned on the teen's shoulder.

"Trust me, I know."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I walked with y/n starting my way towards home.

It was a nice walk, birds chirping above and flowers swaying in the wind. I wish it would stay like this forever.

Soon snow crunched under out feet as we entered the taiga biome where the house is.

We arrived after a while and trailed up the steps and opening the door. 

Michael ran up to y/n with his arms up, hopping on his little hoofs.

Y/n picked him up and asked how his day was. Such a kind person she is.

Ranboo walked in from the hall and looked over at me.

"Tubbo, what happened to you?"

Everyone sat down and we drank some hot coco as I explained with y/n what happened.

Ranboo listened as Michael played with wooden blocks, unaware of the conversation.

"Oh, hm. Could I talk to you in private Tubbo?" Ranboo asks.

I nod my head and get up, following Ranboo in the hallway to the end where none could hear.

I think I know what he wants to talk about. Probably about our dear y/n getting hurt.

"Tubbo I can't have her getting hurt any longer. I'm sick of others acting weird around her when they know she's ours only. I just, want to keep here safe."

"Yeah, I know Ranboo. How would you suppose we keep her safe then? I want her happy, but we will need to keep her close."

"I might have an idea Tubs, but she won't enjoy it and it might hurt our trust a bit.."

I scooted closer to him as he whispered details to me.

Y/n passed by in the hall and looked half dead. Poor girl was so tired. She opened her room's door and closed it a bit, saying goodnight to us both and silence overcoming.

"Okay, just wait a bit then I'll check on her."

I nodded my head and snuck around to a hidden place and grabbed a pair of cuffs. This is to keep her safe with us, nothing will ever hurt her or scare her again.

Walking back through the hall, Ranboo is Peking through the cracked door, watching y/n.

"She's asleep, let's go." 

He slowly opened the door enough to slide in as we both went in, going near the edge of the bed.

Ranboo scooped her wrist up gently, not to wake her and I jingled the cuffs on her, hooking them onto the bed post.

We both silently exited the room and headed back to our own.

"Well, goodnight then Tubbo."

"Goodnight Ranboo."

And with that, we fell asleep. Y/n was all ours and was safe. She wouldn't be harmed and we'd make sure of it. Even if we did need to take precautions.