2.2

Schlatt and Quackity left my base. I watch them pad away slowly. Something doesn't sit right with them. Who knows, I might just be paranoid.

Walking to the kitchen, I grab a handful of candy and throw it in my mouth. Nice and sour. Just how I like it.

Well I better go check on my sweetheart in the meantime. I pad down the stairs, thumps heard on the wooden stairs.

I put my hand on the door and it pushes open. Why.. why is the door open?......

I rush in, looking around for any signs of y/n. She's gone! BUT HOW!?

Rushing back up the stairs I find George and pin him to a wall.

"WHERE IS SHE GEORGE?! YOU BETTER TELL ME NOW OR I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT!"

George's eyes widen and he quivers.

"I-I don't know what your talking about Dream.."

I slam him into the wall again.

"DON'T PLAY STUPID! WHERE IS SHE!?"

George pushes me back and backs away from me.

"Dream I don't know. Please, you have to believe me. I wouldn't lie to you."

Dream scoffs and stampedes away, only for George to hear him scream at Sapnap.

They bump around, sending some items on top shelves to fall. 

George dives and catches 2 vases and gets back up, dusting himself off.

"I'LL BE BACK, DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID." Dream yells through the base, ending with a crash of a door being slammed.

George gulps and walks over towards where Sapnap is.

"H-Hey I don't think he's okay man."

Sapnap gulps and nods his head.

"He's not our Dream we grew to be friends with. I don't know what happened, but I miss him."

George pats Sapnap on the back and walks away, sitting down and looking up at the ceiling. Dream is going crazy all over y/n. Why can't he just leave her alone, or better yet, have good old George watch over her. He'd be nice and wouldn't even dare hurt her like Dream. 

George smiled at the thought and looked up as Sapnap glared at him.

Somehow, Sapnap knew exactly what George would be most likely thinking about. Y/n. This ticked him off. She wasn't Dream's or George's, she was his and he'd make her be it.

With both dreaming of y/n, lust filled the air and walls grew between the friends. Those once so close had grown apart slightly from competition.

They'd really hate if anyone else would dare enter it. Already Tubbo, Ranboo, Schlatt, and so many others were secretly fighting for her side of the win.

They wouldn't want her with anyone but themselves.

All to themselves, blanketed from society and people. 

Alone with their thoughts and one person forever. And that's what made everyone think,

She'd be theirs