chap 1

Author's pov:
Aradhya: akka, do you really want to go? All our cousins are going to meet after so long,you are the only one missing. Why do you want to go there when you know how they treated you during your school days, did you forgot all that? And HE will surely be there, still you wana go?? " She asked being concerned.
Arghya: I didn't forget anything aaru. I know what I am doing. I want to go. Let's meet up my school friends, who knows, they might have changed. Maybe they might treat me better now. We are all grown ups now. We all were kids back then. Couldn't differentiate between good and bad. Those were all cat fights. I don't know when would I get this chance again. I don't even know if I would get a chance. And as far as HE is concerned , You know, why I actually wana go.
Aradhya: you have totally gone mad akka. What do you even get by this?
Arghya: seriously, I don't know.
I don't have a clarity for myself about what I feel in this matter. You know better than anyone about this. It's complicated aaru. And I need peace , and end to this chaos between my heart and brain. If not now it's never.
Aradhya: what ever it is, you always say this and those were not just cat fights. They are different. A whole class standing against a little girl for no fault of hers is definitely not cat fights. And I've seen the trauma you have been through. It might be silly for this age now, but those were a very big deal for a 7 year old, 12 year old and 15 year old. School is the guide which help an individual to grow,everyone will have memories of their school which they tressure for life long it's everyone's childhood , and i bet, can you tell me any one good memory you have of your schooling, don't give me that shitty dialogue of the school building, it's vibe and all. Except for those, seriously tell me, do you even have a friend there??
Arghya: aaru plz..
Aradhya: don't you dare aaru me!! Go to that hell, but be safe. " Saying she hugged her saying a bye.

Arghya's pov:
I know aaru is just concerned about me, but I need to face this too. Nothing much, there is a reunion of our batch of 10th grade which I am going to attend.
It is a big deal for me. I've never got any love from my classmates.
It's just how all the kids usually are.
I am an introvert, my school, my class and my world, is the only thing I always had on my mind. What do you even expect from a kid. Obviously, for a 7 year old, her school and her home are the only things which explains her world. And when the whole class stand against that girl, for some silly reason for a grownup, but a very big one for that girl, it feels like the whole world is against her. Her whole world!!
I don't even remember the reason , but that was my first trauma. Getting bullied, standing as a laughing stock for everyone in the class... Trust me it's not funny at all!!
All my school life, these are the only memories I have.
If you ask that, what my parents were doing, when I was going through all this, then let me tell you, all the incidents were not at all big enough to reach up to the parents and it's something which you can compare to rice gains. Individually, they are very tiny, but together, you know!! So dont blame them. And I was an idiot to not to share those with my parents back then. It's only aaru who know, coz she is my sister ❤.

Now I am in Hyderabad. After soo long. I love being here.
My family moved to Banglore, after my schooling. Dad had business there and he established the banglore branch as the main.
Tomorrow is the reunion party.
I was really shocked when I've got an invite mail. Here I was thinking, if anyone would even remember me. I guess they do. Or did they invite me to again make me a laughing stock.... Eh no no.... We were kids back then. They din't do anything Wantedly. And I am not that weak little kitten anymore.
I am Arghya Ravindran.
No one dare to mess with me now!! I can destroy anyone with the snap of my fingers.
For the people who love me. It's double their love.
For the people who mess with me. It's destruction.
I have influence . I know my limits of my power. I never missused it.
___________________________________
Next day :