chap 6

Small introduction of new characters;
Divya: Dev's sister
Sagar: dev's best friend, divya's husband. He was dev and arghya's senior in school.
Ram, I guess you know, arghya's cousin.
Bava= brother- in- law( sister's husband. )
Bavmardi=wife's brother.
Baabai= dad's younger brother.
________________________________
Author's pov:
Akhil and dev were trying to wake up arghya... But there was no movement in her. Her breath was falling shallow...
" Doll.. Plz get up.. Doll" Aki was patting her cheeks with this little hands trying to wake his doll up.
Tears were uncontrollably flowing through their eyes.
Dev got up shooting all the remaining bullets into already dead Sandeep. He could kill anyone in his anger at the moment. He looked like shiva who lost his sati.
His anger was dangerous...
Checking in his pockets, dev found Sandeep's phone. He  opened it using sandeep's fingerprint and immediately diled a number.
" Hello, ranjith.. I am sending you the location, come here right now!!! " He ordered.
Ranjith, dev's main security chief.
Thought, Dev roared his order, ranjith could sence the vulnerability in his voice.
Around 20minutes later, a chopper landed in the middle of the woods.
Dev immediately picked up arghya in his arms, running towards the chopper...
_________________________________
It's been a long time, they had taken arghya into the operation theatre. Doctors have already informed that it's a high risk case as the stab wound was deep and due to the twisting of the knife , it became difficult to stop the excess blood loss. Her body was very weak and it turned more dangerous as her pulse rate had already fell low. Managing the blood loss was being difficult.
Dev used all his power and arranged the best doctors. Aki wasn't ready to get his wounds dressed, neither dev, but it was necessary for him to get it dresses as he was shot on his arm. The bullet has to be removed. Unwillingly, both left to get their wounds dressed, as the doctors forced them to.
He asked ranjith to personally bring arghya's parents. And inform his family too.
Dev sat holding his face in his palms and Aki sat holding Dev's arms beside him. That little kid had almost witnessed death today. But he still stayed brave, just for arghya's words. He had to be strong for her.
Both of them sat staring blankly at the OT doors.
Everyone were oblivious to what was running on Dev's mind.
Ranjith, for the first time had seen his , dominating, ruthless boss, in a helpless state.
He was surprised to see him cry for a girl who is not even his family. He's been working for dev since many years, but as what he knew about dev was, he never showed intrest and cared about girls and being in relationships. But what does he knew, that there is only one girl, he had always cared about, and that girl was already living in the palace of his heart like a queen. His queen.

" Hey dev, why did you tear arghya's project now? Look those girls are laughing at her crying now. I don't understand you, why you keep doing such things , but you punched the guy who pushed arghya yesterday."
" Arghya made few mistakes in the calculations, you know how our math teacher is, she will make a fuss out of this and insult her in front of the whole class, if that happens, arghya will cry more. You won't understand... "
" Then you could have just help her correct it"
" She would never take my help. "

" If you care so much about her, then why do you make her cry? "
" I don't make her cry sagar, I just trouble her, I like it when she has that cute pout when she is angry.  There are a few situations. But they were out of my control things, I know  sometimes she cried , but she always fight back. She is my fragile little kitten. But only I see her roar like a tigress.
Which I want her to do always and not cry. I want her to stand up for her self. And not take all the bull shit, those people give her. She need to save her self from getting bullied. "