chap5

Dark forest, only the full moon is the source of light.
They are still following us.
I lost my phone too.
There was a huge rock and covered by a tree, I went a hid behind it.
" Aki, shhh, shhh, be quite, be quite . They are here" I said hugging him to chest. He was clinging onto me, crying and shivering.
" Doll, mama.... " Aki was crying continuously.
" Mama will be all right baby, don't cry, come on, Aki is a brave boy na. Mama will come for you " I said consoling him.
I could see them searching for us.
But thank god, they can't see us hiding. The tree is covering.
" Hey, where are they?? "
" Go there and search"
" We need to find them, or boss will kill us"
" Go go go, get that boy. "
I heard their voices...
Why do they need aki? He is just a boy. What did he even do to them.
They are around 10 men. They are still here. No, plz go away. Plz go away.. God help me plz.... I was continuously saying to myself, rocking Aki in my arms. He hid his face in the crook of my neck. He is quite but still crying. I could feel his tears on my shoulder.
" Hey there are here" A guy shouted comming from behind.
Shit!! I dogged them and tried to run away, but they pulled me by my pallu from behind making me trip and fall. Ahhh... My hand. As I was carring Aki, I turned while falling, making me fall on my arm where there was a stone which pearced my elbow. It started bleeding.
One of them walked to us, and pulled Aki away from me. I tried to resist, but he kicked me in my stomach, making me groan in immense pain, loosening my grip.
He pulled me up holding my hair, slapping me, and something cut my lip making it bleed.

That guy pushed me onto the rock

That guy pushed me onto the rock. He was the one from morning.
" Doll!!!! " Aki is trying to wiggle out of his hold crying for me.
" What do you people want, what did that kid do to you. I am warning you, leave!!! Or you are going to face the worst nightmare of your lives" I said, a very bold move, I know. But i am sure,I will make them face it.
They all started laughing for what I said.
" Oh oh, wild enough, you are blackmailing me??  And beauty with brain... You got to know that we are here for this kid. " He said clucking.
" Kid?? "
" Mmhmm... It's our job you see, to take this kid to our boss, but i need you too now. This beauty should not go in waste na. Sexy enough...first I will have a taste of you and then kill you, we have all the time baby. Oh by the way, don't expect your lover boy to come and save you. He is already dead!! " He said showing me his phone. Dev covered in blood.