chap4

" Arghya, you need to leave " He said blankly.
I know it's because of me this happened, I've put both of them in danger.
Is dev angry on me?
Does he hate me now for throwing akhil in danger?
I stayed silent. I really feel guilty for what happened.
" I am so..... " I was about to apologize when Dev cut me off saying " I can't risk with your life too, arghya. Leave and be safe. " He said making me puzzled.
" What are you even talking Dev?" I asked. He is talking about my safety??
" Dev, it's you 2 who has to be safe. The men who attacked us are those who misbehaved with me in the morning, they will come after me. I know you are angry on me. I don't even have the slightest of idea why they attacked this way with such a huge gang . I am sorry Dev. It's my responsibility to take you home safe now" I said controlling my tears.
" What are you even blabbering. Why are you blaming your self?
Why will I be angry on you?
Hear me out first. " He said raising his voice.
" They didn't come for you, they came for me. I don't know why. But it's not you arghya, I am their target. " He said making me shocked.
" You?? , but how do you know? "
I asked.
" 2 weeks ago, when I was at a coffee shop, I've seen three of them following me. Then I thought that might be some coincidence or my misunderstanding. But in the morning, those two guys were there. I din't recognize them in the morning, but now I remember. They've been following me" He said.
" No dev, I guess it's something more, I heard them telling to get akhil and kill you. Why would they need a small kid? If they want to blackmail you, then why would they say to kill you first and get Aki? " I said trying to process what I heard.
" When did you listen? " He asked getting angry.
" I heard them, then only that guy came towards you with his knife to stab you, that's why I hit them with the car. " I said what happened.
Dev was thinking deeply and Aki kept looking at the two of us with scare in his eyes, still snuggled into dev's arms.
" Arghya, you need to leave, go back to banglore, right now." He said again.
" Why dev? Do you think that I will go leaving you two like this ?
What do you think me to be, heart less ?" I said being frustrated.
" Arghya, plz understand. Once we reach our house, we both will be safe,  mainly Aki will be safe. He won't go out anywhere. I can handle my self. but not you. Now all I need is you and Aki to be safe. I can take you to my home. But how long? We don't even know who is behind this or what is their fucking reason. Some or the other day you have to go back to your home. And I feel it's better you stay out of this. The more you prolong, the more you get involved and the more you are risking yourself. So please, listen to me. Go back today. " He said the last part requesting.
"  Do you think that I am not involved now?? What is the garuntee that I would be safe after going back? They don't look like some local goons. What if they come behind me too? I am not concerned about me. It's you and Aki. I can't stay at peace even after going back, knowing that there is danger around you. I have seen the way they attacked us. We would have been dead. Hell I am not going back until this is resolved. Let me help you dev. We will together track them down. " I said in anger.
" Why are you risking yourself arghya? You might even die. Still you want to do this? " He asked being concerned.
" He calls me Doll , dev.
He stood up for me, even though it doesn't make a huge difference, he still did. He is just a kid, but was ready to fight for me. It's just been a day, but he gave me all the love he could.  leave about attacking dev, they were talking about killing.When I know that you are in such a deadly situation,how do you think I could leave?
They will kill me anyhow, if they get their hands on me. Or worse, anything can happen. When I know that I will die, it's better I die protecting, than die while running away. When I can save a life by staying, why should I runaway?
It's my turn to fight for him. Not even a single person will be spared, who thought to even think about harming you. They messed up a huge time and now they have to face ME!! " I said.
" I will call the commissioner, he might help. " He said.
" No dev, I think taking police help in this is not the right decision as of now, those people are working for some one. Which we need to first know who they are"
I said messaging the person who can deal with this.
My phone rang immediately.
I picked up the call, " Hello, I've sent you the vehicles no.s., I need complete details. A.S.A.P. It's personal. " I Said in my authoritative tone.
" Can I know who it was? " Dev asked.
" Ramchandra Narayan, ever heard about him? " I asked smriking.
" Yes, NIA,youngest chief officer in command , he also has a great track record. " He replied.
" And my dear brother. My cousin.
I just dint say it smiply, I meant it, when I said I will destroy them.
I have connections, but I know my limits. I've never used them for personal things. But now it's needed. " I said.

I've been driving endlessly , there are no signs of the city or any human existence. Just forest all around. We don't even know where we are. Signals are very weak. I've got the details and nothing helped much, they are goons who work for money. Ram is still trying and he said he will update me as soon as he gets his hands on them.

The car came to halt with a sudden wheel screeching sound.
" Shit. They are here" Dev said.
" Mama... " Aki cried being scared.
Dev gave Aki to me and said.
" Arghya, promise me. Whatever might happen, you are not turning back. Just run and save Aki. Please. I will stop them. But you.....have to run. " He said getting down the car and immediately punched a guy, he fell flat on the ground with just one punch from dev. " Arghya, go!! " He shouted, fighting with them.
" Dev... "   No, I can't leave him like this and go.
Going away from him is giving me a bad feel. Why does it feel like something wrong will happen.
But I need to save Aki.
Tears are uncontrollably flowing out while I ran and ran and ran deep into the woods. I couldn't go on the road. I need to escape from them by hiding, which I can't on an open road. I can lose them in the woods. I kept running .....
Uncertain about the life....
I won't leave them, whoever is behind this. After all these years, I thought I had a hope to get Dev's love. But now, I don't even know how this is going to end. Hell I don't even know if I will be alive at the end of all this....
Dev.... Plz be safe. I need you. If not for my love atleast, you need to be safe for me. I can't even die in peace if something happens to you. I will do anything.... For you!!

___________________________________
Heya... One more update!!!
So, do you think dev would be safe??
What about arghya?
Will they meet again???
Or is it a good bye??
Story is going to turn!!!!!!
Stay tuned and send love!!
Thankyou for reading.
See ya in next chappy.
Love
T.