Just friends (S2)

Empires SMP season 2. Set before ending!
MY AU!! Some Canon, but most isn't. For example, the party happens like normal, but Pix doesn't lose the crown.

Scott's POV:

I was decorating the inside of my new mansion in Chromia when I heard a knock at the door. I put down the flower pot I was holding and opened the door to see Gem, the princess of Dawn standing there!
'Hi Gem! Welcome to Chromia, a place to dye for,' I said, grinning.
She smiled.
'Hi Scott!' She said, handing me a letter. She smiled and flew away.
Confused, I opened the letter.

The Princess of Dawn (Gem) and The Princess of Glimmer Grove (Katherine) invite you to a teaparty at Glimmer Grove Castle. Dress required.
Tonight, afternoon.

It was currently the morning, so I had time to prepare. The letter did say 'dress required' so of course I had to look my best. I changed into a beautiful dress in the Chromia colours and put a poppy in the pocket.

*In the afternoon*

I flew over to Glimmer Grove, where everyone stood outside. We all went inside one by one, being introduced by Katherine and Gem. I said hello to everyone inside, and we made our way to the dining hall.

We all ate cakes and tea, and then we played hide and seek. I quickly ran off along with everyone else to hide. I decided to hide in the kitchen, and I hit between a furnace and a barrel. After a few moments, I heard someone run in.

There was silence for a few moments, and then I crept out of my hiding place. I looked to the other side of the room and saw Jimmy hiding behind a plant. I laughed and walked over to him.
'Hey Husband,' I said, grinning.
He rolled his eyes.
'Were not husbands.' He started.
'That... That's another life,' He muttered.

*IN THIS AU JIMMY AND SCOTT KNOW ABOUT THEIR PAST LIFES! I MIGHT MAKE A CHAPTER EXPLAINING THE AU*

Still grinning, I spoke.
'What? You don't consider me your husband?' I said, pretending to be shocked.
After a moment, he sighed and looked up at me angrily.
I winked in response.
He sighed again.
'Fuck it just kiss me already'
I grinned.
'What did you say, Toy Boy?' I asked, backing him against the wall.
I leaned closer to him, kissing his neck, leaving visible marks all over before our lips connected.
After a few minutes of this, we heard footsteps.
We quickly pulled apart.
In the doorway stood Katherine, her arms folded, smiling wickedly.
I stepped away from Jimmy and turned to face Katherine.
'Oh!' I said, startled.
'H.. Hey Katherine!' I said nervously.
'So....' She started.
'You and Jimmy?' She asked, raising an eyebrow.
Jimmy did an awkward laugh.
'No, no, we're nothing more than friends,' He assured her.
She turned to leave, but I stopped her.
'Wait!' I started.
'Tell no one of this, OK?' I pleaded.
She shrugged and ran out.

Once everyone was found, we all met outside, and we all sat on the grass. I sat down next to Jimmy.
Katherine was sat opposite her, and as everyone ate some snacks, she was still grinning. She turned to Gem and whispered something, pointing at Jimmy.
Gem gasped loudly, and everyone looked at her.
She stared at me.
'Scott, you and Jimmy were making out during hide and seek?' She loudly said and everyone turned to us. I saw Jimmy's face turn a crimson colour, and he looked at the floor.
There was silence for a few minutes while everyone stared at us awkwardly.
'I've always shipped you guys,' Lizzie spoke up.
A few of the others nodded in agreement.
'Jimmy, I didn't know you were gay.' Shubble said.
'Shelby, you can't talk. Look at you and Katherine!' Jimmy retorted.
Everyone turned to look at Shelby and Katherine.
'That's a lie!' Katherine shouted.
'Then why were you flirting by the entrance earlier?' I replied.
'Ooh, I remember!' Lizzie said.
'I like your dress! Oh, thank you. I like yours too! Hehhehehehe' Joel said, mimicking them.