Drunk Sheriff

Requested one :)
Set in Empires S2
Enjoy lovelys!♡ Please consider voting if you enjoy my shitty work <3

SCOTT'S POV:

I was at Chromia in my base when I heard a knock on the door. It was currently 11pm, but visitors this late weren't unusual as many lost travellers often stayed in the Chromia tavern overnight. I opened the door, surprised to see Jimmy. He looked a mess. His eyes were red like he had been crying, and his hair was messy. He was leaning against the door frame, and when I saw the state of him, I led him inside. He collapsed onto the sofa.
I frowned. How drunk was he? I decided to go to his empire to check out the scene.
'Ok, stay here. I'll be back soon,' I said, putting a blanket over him. I flew over to Tumble Town and to his base. In the kitchen, bottles scattered the floor and counters, and I sighed. Jimmy can be so immature sometimes. I picked them up and threw them away before flying back to Chromia. When I arrived, Jimmy was asleep on the sofa. I gently woke him up.
'Want me to fly you back to Tumble Town?' I asked.
'No, I want to stay with you,' He mumbled before reaching out to me. I laughed.
'Alright, if that's what you want, then I'm not complaining,' I said, and laid on the sofa next to him. He soon fell asleep again.

*In the morning*

I woke up at 8 am. the next morning. I looked next to me to see Jimmy, fast asleep in my arms. I laughed to myself. How did that happen? He looked so peaceful when he slept. It was adorable. I reluctantly got up and waited around in the kitchen for him to wake up.

JIMMY'S POV WHEN HE WOKE UP:

I woke up after a long sleep and sat up. Wait. Where was I? I stood up and looked around the room. Full of colour. I sighed. How did I end up in Chromia, Scott's empire?!
I walked to the kitchen where Scott was sat.
He stood up and walked towards me.
'Hey Husband~,' He said, smiling.
I sighed.
'I'm not your husband Scott-' I started, but he cut me off.
'That's not what you said last night!' He retorted, and my face turned a shade of crimson. I took my hat, which was sat on the coat hanger.
I turned to leave.
'Well, I'll be leaving now! Bye!' I said quickly as I ran out.

Sorry about how shit that was 😭😭 I have no motivation to write and life is being shit lately but I'm trying to write as much as I can