How could you?! (S1)

Request by aura_wolf12
I'm back to posting 💘
Empires season 1 set right after Scott kills Jimmy for the crown:

SCOTT'S POV:

I stood in Jimmy's base, the crown in my hands. Finally, im the ruler. I quickly picked up all his stuff before it disappeared, and a few minutes later, Jimmy ran in and took his stuff from me.
'Jimmy, I'm sorry I had to get the crown I-' I started, but he interrupted.
'Forget it, Scott, you've done enough.' He muttered, tears in his eyes.
I walked towards him, but he stepped back.
'I thought I could trust you! How the hell could you do this, Scott?! Can't you just leave me alone?!' He screamed before running out the room.
Fuck. Now I've upset Jimmy. I really shouldn't have done that, but I need the crown. It's so beautiful.

THE NEXT DAY:

I still felt terrible about what I did, so I flew over to the Cod Empire to apologise. I knocked on the spruce door to his house, and not long after, he opened. His smile turned into a frown when he saw me.
'What the fuck do you want?!' He shouted.
'I told you to leave me the hell alone, you idiot!'
I sighed.
'I'm sorry, listen, I know I shouldn't have done that..' I started, and he slammed the door on my face.
Tears began to form and roll down my cheeks. We were finally getting close, and now I've lost him. I'm such a idiot.

I flew home, determined to win his trust back. I opened my chest and got out a shulker box, filling it with flowers, diamonds, and buckets of cod, of course! I put the box in my inventory and flee back to his base.
I stepped inside when he didn't answer the door, and he was sitting in his bedroom, his eyes red.
'Scott, get out of my house.' He muttered.
I put the box down in front of him, and he opened it confused.
I saw a small smile on his face when he saw the cod, but he quickly hid the smile.
'Sorry.' I said.
'I just don't understand why you'll play with my feelings like that.' He mutters, and I gasp, shock showing on my face.
He realises what he just says and looks at me, panick in his voice.
'Holy shit uhm I meant why would you do that? I don't like you or anything-' He says nervously, playing with his fingers.
I laugh.
'It's ok. I like you too.' I say, and he blushes.
'Friends?' I ask, and he nods.
I lean in for a hug, and Jimmy doesn't back away this time.
'I'm really sorry, Jimmy. I shouldn't have done that.' I mutter sincerely, and he coughs back a cry.
'I just didn't realise you like me too, and I thought I could trust you. I don't get why you betrayed me like that!' He said, crying into my shirt.
I gently brush my fingers through his hair in a comforting way.
'I'm sorry I'll never do anything like that again, I promise.' I say, and he smiles.

[END]

Sorry, it's so short! I only just got back to writing, so the next few stories won't be the best ones :(
But thank you for reading :) I hope to make a p2 of this after I write the Afterlife SMP fluff!
Byee take care of yourselves  💌