Forget it (Hermitcraft-Empires)

Part 2 to the other story!
I found my headphones also 😃 they were in the fridge..? Yh don't question that.
Anyways, enjoy xx

SCOTT'S POV:

As I flew back to Chromia, tears rolled down my cheeks like a waterfall. I arrived at my house and went inside, slamming the door behind me. I can't believe he would do that. Sure, maybe I'm overreacting. Why do I even care?? Jimmy and I aren't even husbands in this world... that's another life. But I still care about him. In my eyes, he's still my husband. I can't believe he would do that. He said Tango and him were just old friends. Nothing more. Well, now I know that was a lie. Why doesn't he like me?! Why does he like Tango? Well, I can change that.

I'm sure I can. I wiped the tears off my face and flew back to Tumble Town. I crept to the TNT cart and took it all. I crept into his house and peaked through the doorway off his sideroom, and Tango and him were still kissing. I quietly placed the tnt blocks, leaving a long trail, and then covered his house in it before sneaking out.

I stood outside and held a flint n steel. I lit one of the blocks and quickly flew away to watch. The building exploded, and so did Tango and Jimmy.
All that was left was a giant crater. I laughed to myself. A few minutes later, Jimmy came running back, panick on his face.
He ran over to the crater, frantically looking for his stuff.
'Fuck fuck fuck!' I heard him mumble to himself when he saw it was gone. Tango quickly came to him as well.
I flew down to him and stood next to him. When he saw me smirking, he stepped back.
'You did this??' He said.
I smiled and nodded.
'How could you?!' Jimmy screamed.
'Why the fuck would you do that Scott?! You physcopath! Is this because of me and Tango? Are you JEALOUS? You're jealous that I'm not giving in to everything you want for once? You're a monster.' He growled.
I brushed the hair out of my face and didn't stop smiling.
Tears formed in his eyes, and he ran off.
I stared at Tango, and he looked at me in shock.
'Listen.' I said simply to Tango.
'Jimmy is mine. Got it?'
He nodded and ran away to Hermittopia.

I felt slightly guilty. Jimmy looked really upset. I walked over to where he was. He was sitting against a tree in the edge of Tumble Town, his head buried in his arms. I stood next to him, and he looked up and coughed back a sob.
'What do you want now?! Haven't you done enough?' He asked me.
'I'm sorry,' I muttered.
'Well, sorry, won't fix my base.' He muttered.
'I just got a bit angry when I saw you with Jimmy...,' I started, but he cut me off.
'Just go away, Scott. You've done enough damage already.'
I flew away.
I've never seen him so upset.